Do you belive in alien life?

I find it extremely hard to believe that there can't be other forms of life within the universe. Chew on this. As mind boggling as Viva's explanation about inanimate matter making the jump to animate matter is, it's just as mindboggling to think that there is no possible way it couldn't have happened elsewhere. While we may not understand how it happened here on Earth, to think that it couldn't have happened elsewhere is being naive. Is there proof of alien life? Not that the general public knows about. But that doesn't mean it's not out there.

I don't believe any of the supposed "UFO" sightings. I don't believe all the "abduction" claims. I don't believe that crop circles were created by aliens. To be perfectly honest, I don't want to know if there's alien life beyond Earth. Do I think there is? Absolutely. Do I want to meet them? No. Because if we meet them here on our planet before we have the ability to travel beyond our solar system, then they are already more advanced than we are, and that could be a very, very bad thing.

I honestly believe that their could be there is soo much in the universe we have yet to see and explore ( as far as I'm aware we have only looked at a very small part of the universe ) but I do not think our paths will cross ( actually I don't think we will ever leave the solar system )

Yes I do, I always have and always will. This universe is way too big for us to be the only ones here. I've seen things with my own eyes that I can't deny. Life is out there for sure and I think it's just a matter of time before it finds us.

I agree with fzdw11 and Biggles, some serious stuff could go down if we really knew what is out there and Humans are just bred to live and thrive so yeah I can't see any reason why humans are JUST on earth.

There obviously has to be a different life-form on another planet as I said recently, why would we be the only planet with living organisms on? We will never know about this though, the Government would never reveal such a thing to the public. Only selected people would be told such as the world's most important people.

The way this world operates is totally unfair.

• Like 2

There was someone that saids that they dont exist but yes they exist as i already say it they are bacterias. Talking in religion the bible dosnt sais anything about alien life but the bible sais that Adan and Eva exist. And they dont. (if i make a bad comentary that ofends you sorry) I yes belive in them they are out ther maibe they are die maybe no there are billions of posibilities. The alien life is awsome. I dont want to sound as a freak and i am not. but the reality is that the halo story is very well maked it has so sense thet if one day i see in the news that there are covenants killing us i will belive it. I dont belive in it i need proves. As the Halo 3 Trailer says: Do you think that we will see them? :2guns:

It's a technical impossiblity, to say that we are the only grain of sand in the dessert with life would be the most ignorant thing possible

Scienctists have said in the next 400 years, the possiblity of NOT meeting life outside the galaxy is almost 0%

• Like 2

Its hard to believe that something else doesn't exist in the vast universe we live in, but why does it have to be aliens? how do we know its not another human race?

Haha, that made me think, there's an interesting thing called parrellel evolution where two populations which evolve in completely different habitates evolve similarly to be pretty much like eachother. There's these plants in India which are exactly like Cactus but arent Cactus, at least they are slightly different genetically and evolved from seperate things completely independant of eachother...its weird. I always thought, it there was intelligent life of our own level, it will almost certainly be twolegged with a similiar anatomy simply beacuse thats the most effective model...this is assuming life has to emerge on planets like our own...if not, you could have all sorts of wacky, exotic things evolving on planets very different from our own.

Also, don't mean to be a ****, but I think even if they were Human's they would still be aliens ;)

Well let's see........ pull up a chair up im going to get all of this alien stuff off of my chest

This thing about aliens has been going around since i was a kid, i would always here people talking about oh did you here about the UFO sighting yesterday, well let me ask you this, have you ever seen a real UFO or someform of alien life? I didnt think so. Anyways these scientists send a ship up to mars and when it finally lands they say oh that could be an alien, there's water here there must be other life forms. But i think it's just a bunch Bol Poop. Then there are the videos, most of them im pretty sure are photo shopped just to make people scared.

Then there's this so called area 51. The keep it super secret because they dont want to "scare" the public, well i really want to walk straight into there with a video camera and a camera crew on live tv and show the whole world what their "hiding" from us. There are some forms of aliens i do believe in such as alien plants or small parasites. Nothing major like some green slimy thing like you see in the movies. If anything like that did exists and had the technolgy such as UFO's and super lasers we would probably all be dead is what im guessing.

Ok whats next,,,,,, Oh ya! What is up with these aliens and crop circles, first things first. What is the point of a crop circle.... a symbol? A word? Or are they just that cool to make circles in the middle of a corn field, my parents took me to one when i was 9 and said everyone was there sure enough there was a lot but when i finally get to the front it;s a circle with about a 14 ft radius and other random lines going to no where. I was pretty darn sure someone was trying to make a corn maze.

Aliens ubducting cows, why does an alien need a cow, im sure they capture them and get milk from them to back a huge cheesecake or something but people who think that has happened is crazy in my opinion.

So this leaves me to the question, do i think aliens are real? I am 99.9 % sure there is no such things as aliens. So im going to say that aliens are NOT real, just a myth that will never be proven true.

This is a bit like refusing to even accept the possibility that Giant Squids might exist beacuse, thanks to bad luck, the only things you've heard about the Ocean was Leviathans and Mermaids...or refusing to even consider the possibility that God exists beacuse you were raised by fundamentalist idiots.

Well let's see........ pull up a chair up im going to get all of this alien stuff off of my chest

This thing about aliens has been going around since i was a kid, i would always here people talking about oh did you here about the UFO sighting yesterday, well let me ask you this, have you ever seen a real UFO or someform of alien life? I didnt think so. Anyways these scientists send a ship up to mars and when it finally lands they say oh that could be an alien, there's water here there must be other life forms. But i think it's just a bunch Bol Poop. Then there are the videos, most of them im pretty sure are photo shopped just to make people scared.

Then there's this so called area 51. The keep it super secret because they dont want to "scare" the public, well i really want to walk straight into there with a video camera and a camera crew on live tv and show the whole world what their "hiding" from us. There are some forms of aliens i do believe in such as alien plants or small parasites. Nothing major like some green slimy thing like you see in the movies. If anything like that did exists and had the technolgy such as UFO's and super lasers we would probably all be dead is what im guessing.

Ok whats next,,,,,, Oh ya! What is up with these aliens and crop circles, first things first. What is the point of a crop circle.... a symbol? A word? Or are they just that cool to make circles in the middle of a corn field, my parents took me to one when i was 9 and said everyone was there sure enough there was a lot but when i finally get to the front it;s a circle with about a 14 ft radius and other random lines going to no where. I was pretty darn sure someone was trying to make a corn maze.

Aliens ubducting cows, why does an alien need a cow, im sure they capture them and get milk from them to back a huge cheesecake or something but people who think that has happened is crazy in my opinion.

So this leaves me to the question, do i think aliens are real? I am 99.9 % sure there is no such things as aliens. So im going to say that aliens are NOT real, just a myth that will never be proven true.

I agree with you, only about the lonely people out there who tell their "stories" about Alien abduction or "missing animals". I don't believe Aliens are stalking us, watching us, or even been down to Earth. Honestly, if I happened to see a UFO, I wouldn't tell anyone unless I had proof. I still believe there is some sort of live forms out there. As I said, 'Pics or it dint happen'

it would be ironic to think we are the only life form in the whole universe. as for humanity it's doomed for failer at one point or another. But it's okay i will be safe in my nuke bunker with my server , xbox and solar power generator. So whoever survives we will enjoy halo 4! XD

• Like 1