What do you think halo 4 should be about? I'll tell you mine you tell me yours!

Dominator

Ok so here is my idea that i have been itching to share with fellow fans, like you know i have made it clear i have been around from day one so i like to think of myself as a origins fan(not these new 12 and 13 year olds ruining halo reach lol!) so here we go!

In halo 4 begining it should only take place a max of about a week after halo 3 and a min of 1 day. the mystery planet should hands down be onyx, why you ask? well duh the other spartan 2 guys are there!!! they leave it right open for the perfect story were S-117 has to save his team and friends from the horrors of onyx(the new threat) plus the sentinals. im not a halo dev and im not frank so i cant go in depth but a trilogy based about not 1, not 2, not even three spartan 2s but 5 of them! that would be beast. i think it would be great! if you want to add to my idea or make your own feel free!

thank you for reading!

• Like 1

i had an idea along the lines of this. you see before the forerunners detonated the rings to wipe the floods food source they built shield worlds (onyx was one) which would protect whatever was in there from the coming fire. The halo array and the Ark were also somewhat shield worlds so what i'm thinking that forerunners could be there in the shield world and perceive the spartan as a threat and try to take them out and along the way where master chief escapes he meets up with the other spartans somehow in the Dyson sphere with Dr. Halsey (because in the ghosts of onyx book Kirk sacrifices himself to fend off the covenant from entering the Dyson sphere with Dr. Halsey and the other remaining spartans) and then once a team is recovered and the "mother of the spartans" is back it will be a mofo kick ass action team once again.

i had an idea along the lines of this. you see before the forerunners detonated the rings to wipe the floods food source they built shield worlds (onyx was one) which would protect whatever was in there from the coming fire. The halo array and the Ark were also somewhat shield worlds so what i'm thinking that forerunners could be there in the shield world and perceive the spartan as a threat and try to take them out and along the way where master chief escapes he meets up with the other spartans somehow in the Dyson sphere with Dr. Halsey (because in the ghosts of onyx book Kirk sacrifices himself to fend off the covenant from entering the Dyson sphere with Dr. Halsey and the other remaining spartans) and then once a team is recovered and the "mother of the spartans" is back it will be a mofo kick ass action team once again.

basicly this, i agree with rampantdoritoz 100%

I actually like this idea

Halo4 flood but ends with finally meeting the forerunners.

Halo 5 finding a way to stop the forerunners from re firing the remaining halo rings whilst fighting the flood.

Halo 6 you find like a flood mother or something like that which if killed wipes all flood out, but you find out the flood were created by the forerunners as workers but they evolved and then rebelled against the forerunners.

Just a few ideas

I actually like this idea

Halo4 flood but ends with finally meeting the forerunners.

Halo 5 finding a way to stop the forerunners from re firing the remaining halo rings whilst fighting the flood.

Halo 6 you find like a flood mother or something like that which if killed wipes all flood out, but you find out the flood were created by the forerunners as workers but they evolved and then rebelled against the forerunners.

Just a few ideas

I love the idea(obviously like me your no dev) but there is one thing, they have already established how the flood came to be, so the last part is not possible for the canon. sorry(but like i said its cool. also they could twist the canon to add the forunners, but sadly they also have stated the forrunners also gave there lives and did not save there own race. soooo lol i know it sucks. but thats the halo canon, but i love the idea seriously

I love my idea lol

Here's the thing, the forerunners took samples of all species before firing halo, reason being so the species could be repopulated once the flood has died out.

Okay so don't you think a species as advanced as the forerunners would of taken samples of themselves?

There's your way in to introduce the forerunners back into the halo universe

I love my idea lol

Here's the thing, the forerunners took samples of all species before firing halo, reason being so the species could be repopulated once the flood has died out.

Okay so don't you think a species as advanced as the forerunners would of taken samples of themselves?

There's your way in to introduce the forerunners back into the halo universe

true comon sense says self preservation, but it specifically said they did NOT take there own DNA, i know thats how they saved every1 else, but NOT themselves, so they would have to bend the canon, and it would problly bother me a lil bit because im such a nerd for the story lol, but it would not be nearly as bad as the reach problem, that really messed the canon up. but i wish they had not closed the idea on the forruners and just said it is unknown if they cloned themselves. lol if only....

Actually would be good and its more than likely going to happen or how would we do online co-op campaign? Can't have multiple chiefs running around lol

true that, but then again they got away with it in halo ce and in halo 2... but they will do somthing for halo 4

yea, but that would mean the soon end of halo, that wouldnt be fun, i would like halo to have hangover after hangover, ect. it would not be fun for you not to be the only spartan.

i think that it would be fine, remember all the other halo storys for making games!

Ok, for me, i think it should be like this the ship is being taken into the planet and while that is happening the percursors are tring to destroy the ship before it enters, and right before the ship is destroyed it enters, while this is happening masterchief is trying to hold them off, after entering you meet the forruner and find out how they survived, while sending advanced signals that travel faster. you recieve contact with earth and they send a fleet headed your way, but as you prepare for evac you learn the horrible truth of that the percursors are the ones who created the flood, and after the floods extinction at the ark, the percursors have remade them and are now on that sheild world, so then you fight them off until backup arrives, but they get destroyed by the percursors, halo 4 endes by what seems like master chiefs end when he is in a forruner building that is surrounded by flood and has little ammo, then halo 5 starts

how do you like this idea

I just hope we will be fighting more that the flood and sentinels the whole game.

I would like to fight different kind of enemies like in the past halos.

theres a small p[ossiblity that they are changing the canon to make the forrunners possible as enemies. so we could be seeing that. theres also rumors they are making rebels and rogue unsc enemies!

Ok, for me, i think it should be like this the ship is being taken into the planet and while that is happening the percursors are tring to destroy the ship before it enters, and right before the ship is destroyed it enters, while this is happening masterchief is trying to hold them off, after entering you meet the forruner and find out how they survived, while sending advanced signals that travel faster. you recieve contact with earth and they send a fleet headed your way, but as you prepare for evac you learn the horrible truth of that the percursors are the ones who created the flood, and after the floods extinction at the ark, the percursors have remade them and are now on that sheild world, so then you fight them off until backup arrives, but they get destroyed by the percursors, halo 4 endes by what seems like master chiefs end when he is in a forruner building that is surrounded by flood and has little ammo, then halo 5 starts

how do you like this idea

sounds great! but there are small problems with the theroy, one there is only one percursor left. and second they would have to twist the canon for the forrunners to live. but I still wanna see the other S-2's haha. but i really do love that idea, and its well thought out for a 5 minute reply haha