Halo 4 is going to shut down cod?

HALO 4 FAN

Its most likely an opinion Dino... I think hes saying Halo 4 is going to outsell Black Ops 2. Which might be true but the Call of Duty franchise is huge its going to take a lot of Xbox fans to beat the Call of Duty franchise. I mean its on the Xbox, PS3, and PC so it might not outsell Call of Duty but it will definitely be Game of the Year. Halo 4 is just amazing!

No way will this ever happen. I'm sorry, but people are still riding off the MW2 days and expecting another game that good, and never accepting Halo 4 has everything Call Of Duty has as well as an actually balanced, structured multiplayer.

CoD will just keep selling the same old game but with a different name and the brain-dead customers will just lap it up.

Halo used to be on top but it will never happen again. Times have changed and it seems people want a game they can just run and shoot.

i hope not, both are great games, all games bring something different to the table IMO, there's no "contest"

we''ll see who sells more but its biased to say halo will kill COD unless you have something to back yourself up. :)

(although i hope halo 4 brings in more sales, COD has a game out every single year) :P

i hope not, both are great games, all games bring something different to the table IMO, there's no "contest"

we''ll see who sells more but its biased to say halo will kill COD unless you have something to back yourself up. :)

(although i hope halo 4 brings in more sales, COD has a game out every single year) :P

and that's the reason they fail every year, don't take the time and make a game from scratch just copy previous games

Halo will never shut down Call of Duty.

Reasons for it is cause the Call of Duty community is pretty much like Halos. There are people who will never leave Call of Duty, they have the casual gamers that buy the game just because and then you have the people who make money off of making montages and then you have people who actually make a career off of playing Call of Duty and then you got the competitive professional level of gamers who play it to become the best and make money, the fact that the community is SO big it will never get shut down, unless every game they begin to make is just completely garbage.

Sadly, i don't see that happening. I wish it would though. CoD may have the bigger community by now, but the CoD community is the worst i've ever seen. Everyone whines and cries about everything. No matter what you do, people cry about it. And then it's mostly little kids who should be playing the game in ~6 years instead of right now. So annoying.