Archangel Tyrael

2820774-gallery-2.jpg

The patch for the rank reset glitch.

Read below for more details

Source:

Halo Waypoint

Halo 4 is officially here! Thank you to everybody who celebrated the occasion at one of our launch events, and we hope you’re enjoying the game. We have been overwhelmed at the response, and we’re grateful for your continued support.

As you can imagine, there are a tremendous number of new players connecting to Halo 4 right now. We’re aware that some users are experiencing occasional issues connecting to the Halo 4 services, and we are currently narrowing down possible solutions. We will be providing regular updates across all our channels, so stay tuned to the following places for the latest information:

Halo Waypoint Twitter

Halo 4 Facebook

Halo Waypoint Forums

Please report issues in this thread. Thank you for your patience, and we’ll continue working around the clock until the situation has been resolved.

3PM Update

We are narrowing down possible solutions. While we continue to investigate, we are aware of issues impacting the following server-side functions:

Spartan Rank (typically drops to 1)

• Spartan Ops

• File Share

• Service Record

• Commendations

• Challenges

• Custom Loadouts

• Armor Unlocks

Once you are able to connect to the server again, you will need to recreate your custom loadouts but your armor and SR should return to their normal state. We apologize for the inconvenience, and many thanks for your continued patience.

6PM Update

We’ve seen improvement and are still closely monitoring the situation. We'll provide another update this evening. Thank you for your patience.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE A RAKED MULITPLAYER PLAYLIST! before i bash i would like to point out that you designed a truly fenominal game and it make a awesome addition to the greatest game franchise of all time. to continue, ive already gotten passed 50, and the people I'm getting pared with are hardly my skill level. the game its already lost its luster. you need to have raked if you guys wanna have people playing this game for a while NOT like REACH arena! a halo 3 style rank. obiously you cant to halo 3 exactly, but something similar, i know you guys are trying to prevent boosters and such i get that but in the big picture of everyone playing theres a small percent of boosters. besides boosting really doesnt matter because if you suck but your account is high your going to get stomped, no body who is actually competitive boosts and since there no general rake to get there really no insentive to boost. if anything make competitive mlg playlist or something with seperate rank system and only let party's of 1 join a team or make a players party have a 5 level (+ or -) restriction. just a suggestion, not that you guys cant think of it yourself, doubt youll read this but i really hope you guys take it into consideration. love the game just needs a competitive aspect to it.

This multiplayer server crap is bothering my friends and I. I paid 100 bucks and all the little extras just to play and the crap connections make me want to throw it out and never play again. I am irritated and if it continues after several weekly updates because you guys didn't run a beta. Come on!

In Halo 4 there is way to much lagging, and I know that it is not my connection because I checked about 2 or 3 times, and its really a shame because I really enjoy the game (when its not lagging). Other people are having this problem too not just me, just check youtube and please fix it.

A few days ago my bro and were I getting ready to play some team slayer.But when I signed in I noticed that my Sr rank went back 1.... I figured it wold fix itself but the next day it was still messed up!! It's strange.. when I play offline my correct Sr shows up which is Sr34 but as soon as I get online to play it says Sr1.. and nothing I do fixes it... Does anyone have any suggestions? I cant do challenges or earn any points online.. it really sucks...I also cant check my online stats on waypoint...

This is absolutely ridiculous. I paid for Halo 4. I PAY for Xbox Live. I come home from work and all I'd like to do is play matchmaking for a while before having to go to sleep. I am Level 1 again. I can't connect to the server, which apparently has new, awesome playlists. And BEST of all, all of my friends have had none of these troubles. I am highly pissed. You should do something for this. Give the people affected the next map update for free or something.

LOL @ ALL OF THE COMPLAINTS most of you don't even know what you're talking about! Be thankful.

Yeah there is a exp cap, yeah I've hit max sr70 for the moment, I'm not going to complain about it, Jesus. And it's nothing like call of duty, you 5 shot in call of duty? No. So stop it.

i think if their gonna have this stupid exp cap they should still give u the exp when u complete commendations..... i got 4 of them after i hit the cap shoulda got around 3k exp... granted not a ton but i earned the exp....

I Agree i Think That i Paid For The Game And It Is really unfair and an aweful idea to put a cap omn the amount of xp a person can get in a day . I didnt pay for the game to be limited on hw much i can level up or play ina dayi bought it to play as much as i like . If i would have known that i was gonna have to wait for a code in a email for more specifications so i can further level up after 70 I wouldnt have bought the game and I woldnt have bought it also if i had known that you have limit on how much xp you can earn . Doesnt seem like im getting my moneys worth for my game if im stuck on level 70 for the last week . this game is a pathetic excuse for a game well what they did with the game is pathetic and honestly if I could get my full refund for this hgame I would . im gonna stick to cod from now on !

I TOOK OF TWO DAYS OF WORK AND BY 2:30 PM TUESDAY COULD NOT GET ANYMORE XP !!! If I would have bought Mt. Dew ( like a lot of my friends did ) and hit my cap at like 9 am I would have been EFFING PISSED! Why promote Double XP if there is a cap, why buy Mountain Dew if there is a cap? MAKES NO SENSE ! 343 I hope you understand that no one will buy Mt. Dew now for DXP because the people that normally don't buy Mt. Dew but buy it for XP do it to level up quickly!!! The joy of leveling up as quick as you can is what so many people love about ranking games. You will never be able to prevent the $#!% heads who cheat the system to boost. 343 You want this trilogy to be a success ? DONT EVER PUNISH THE WHOLE HALO GAMING COMMUNITY THAT KEEPS YOU IN BUSINESS because a few knuckle heads boost !! Who ever is pulling the strings at 343 this cap needs to stop or gonna looses us in the end!

yes indeed!!!!amen!!!

I have been stuck for 5 or more days now! no boost or dxp or dew points used .So there is something else wrong other than a cap on points for a day! could be a major glitch that hopefully won't turn into something else! oh well!!

I think that's really unfair because it basically limits how much i can play multiplayer, and I like being rewarded for what i do in matchmaking (Eg. levelling up and armours etc.). it is a really bad move making a cap on the amount of xp you can get in a day, if anything wouldn't 343 want more people playing, not driving them off multiplayer because of no reward, i want to play matchmaking but i don't want to because im not getting anything. 343 please take the xp cap off

i agree with you it takes a long time to level up anyway after hitting 50 especially the last 5 levels of the new specializaction 40-60k is alot especially when one game always gives you the same xp win or lose somewhere in 2k thats alot if you think about it and theres what 8 or 9 specs take the xp cap off if its about the fun of the game i don't think people will give two craps when they actually reach the cap they'll have all these fun toys to play with therfore solving the problem with your so called "itll be less fun if you can rank up all day no one will wanna play when they're ranks all the way up" no ones gonna wanna play when they can't even rank up anymore i know i stop playing when that happens only because i know i can get farther i don't wanna work for nothing if i have something to get but if i have it all id still play for fun. and another thing is the lag is unbelievable on war games that needs a good fixing either everyone in the world is standbying or you need to do something with your servers its definitely not my connection either cause i have one of the best internet packages you can get around here

If you're playing MP just for the rewards, you're doing it wrong...

Enjoy the games you play and when your xp cap resets, have fun with the rewards.

Anybody who stops playing because of rewards needs to step back and look at things like halo 2, or MP games before 'unlocks'.

We played for the fun, not the rewards!

Happy fragging

I understand what your saying here BUT, I dont have xbox live at my home so I have to come to my cousins to play and I find the cut off exp thing very unfair for people like me who dont get to play much, I'll never be able to catch up with anyone if I can only play every other weekend and they cut off my exp

Dear 343 Industries,

I am a HUGE halo fan (since day 1). Such a halo fan, that it's the only game I own (seriously). I've recently heard that codes were given to certain people in the Halo universe, to unlock the specializations (IF) you didn't buy the Halo 4 Legendary edition.

I'm sure you've been hearing this a lot, but I have yet to get one. This makes me and (I'm sure) a lot of other players upset. I've stopped playing halo 4 and so have a number of my friends that have been stuck on SR70 for a billion years. (Feels like).

My tag Name's M1SA

Let me know of anything.

Thank you,

Misa

you guys really need to add team doubles and grifball. those playlists are most of the community's favorites. i think a lot more people would be playing if those playlists were on there for matchmaking. right now i see halo 4 as you guys ruining halo. not just for that reason, but you guys change everything including not adding the favorite playlists.

I have been stuck at SR70 for about 2weeks now. I tried redownloading the war games maps and just waited it out to see if it would give me any new specializations to start, but it doesnt. Both wetwork, operator, and spartan have been completed but does not give me any other options. Please send me a Specialization code or tell me how to fix it plz and hurry because I am getting bored with halo 4 if Im need lvling up. You don't want to lose a dye heart halo fan to such a small issue. Thank you.

I have been stuck at SR70 for about 2weeks now. I tried redownloading the war games maps and just waited it out to see if it would give me any new specializations to start, but it doesnt. Both wetwork, operator, and spartan have been completed but does not give me any other options. Please send me a Specialization code or tell me how to fix it plz and hurry because I am getting bored with halo 4 if Im need lvling up. You don't want to lose a dye heart halo fan to such a small issue. Thank you.

*die hard, key word "small issue" , and if you only play for the unlockables; then take your azz back to COD ..

List of fixes to make Halo 5 unbeatable:

- Better ranking system with no xp caps (No max ranking at SR130)

- Symbol system to represent rank

- More personalization choices for armor and weapons

- Bring back the SMG's

- Loose the Concussion Rifle for the covenant weapons

- Allow for choice of respawn locations

- Change out team color for team locators to allow camo/color choice to become a factor

- Progression equals playability

( I like Halo 4 more as a shooter and game then Black Ops 2 but i find myself playing BlaCk Ops 2 more because of the progression system)

- Eliminate cheaters and quitters by adding massive xp penalties for quitting and ban hammer for cheaters.

- Hadicap in the event a players faces unbalanced teams but refuses to quit

(Solo guy gets stronger or larger team gets weaker)

Halo 4 scores an 8.5 out of 10 but would have earned a 10 with a better xp and ranking system

Almost all permanent inhabitants through the UK may avail the particular facilities associated with public medical care in Uk from some of its ingredient nations. Like a taxi new driver a major of our insurance coverage for you personally not having within your current company. Playschools is the first stage that kids will likely be consuming their own academic existence and they also play a good important part in creating the infant's personality. The girl comprised her brain to put aside medical uniforms and also scrubs within substitution regarding onscreen look. Healthful fat reduction is important right here, instead than dropping pounds after which gaining this again because happens therefore often. Therefore your choices are restricted to exactly how much money putting within your plan. With regard to anyone in whose Christian belief plays the substantial function within your life, this might you need to be the plane ticket that receives you transferring the proper path. Precisely what I'm attempting to perform is permit you to consume much less of such by consuming salads, pears, and also yogurts. Phrase life insurance coverage guarantees that you will be not a lot of the health threat which is actually affordable because shorter plans will often have cheaper prices.

Stimulate stereo together together with flow for any favorite songs, having walks your puppy concerning the region, end up being a homeowner's most next recreation area, or perhaps your home is local, stroll towards nearby merchant. The particular growing understanding among the actual medical neighborhood that extreme inflammation regarded as a cause regarding almost almost all of the actual leading reasons behind death is actually leading many more medical professionals in order to recommend an organic nutritional wellness anti-inflammatory diet plan for his or her individuals. Several studies possess demostrated which to control the desire for food, this stops or perhaps interrupts the particular hunger system inside the particular human brain. Whenever asked best difference in between car insurance coverage and ship insurance may be how the latter's quantity a whole lot more costly. These types of yoga workouts perform, even now transform your core power and breathing control that consequently makes this quicker in order to operate, run and carry out other designs of cardio exercise which assist together with losing bodyweight. Kuti et. 's. Keep in mind, medical doctors have already been through years of healthcare training as well as have probably experienced financial debt or remain indebted and may even see eyes to eyes along with you. Within case an individual are trying to find a cheap medical treatment insurance strategy, the actual best choice should be to avoid conventional indemnity (fee-for-service) programs and match up with a good *** or perhaps a PPO. 2 human research that possess been performed revealed which participants who else consumed Liquorice Flavonoid essential oil in nine hundred milligram portions to get a quantity regarding 2 a few months has making drastic decrease in human body mass catalog, body fat percentage as well as body weight.

http://rootcanalhf8.webnode.com/blog http://davidjflynndds.wordpress.com/ http://weisawesome.tumblr.com/ http://dentaldepartures.tumblr.com/

Right now there are a lot of much more district colleges in Usa that generates high standards regarding education and learning. Fine sand isn't because forgiving because grass or perhaps sidewalk, therefore you obtain the better exercise. lace. In addition they found that prenatal multi-vitamins could slow-moving up the particular incidence associated with neural pipe flaws, cleft lips and taste buds, arm or leg defects plus a rare situation known as omphalocele, just where area of the intestinal tract protrudes over the navel. This particular is helpful in situation you are generally a jogging fan. Avoid be concerned about your own current e-mail tackle; all of us from Daimont aren't in the particular industry involving supplying our consumers information. Normally, a few insurance companies also concentrate on compensation elements. In order to be capable to place on bodyweight you possess to consider more power in compared to putting away.

There are particular types regarding protections that you receive to relish when using a team health care insurance plan within The state of alabama. As soon as the travelling nurse organization you choose include this particular on the actual listing involving benefits therefore you are organized to go after additional exercising then which traveling registered nurse agency is actually perfect with regard to a person. The particular very 1st is how the person is actually overweight and also also the actual only technique to get rid of those unwanted weight is to be able to reduce kinds calorie usage with the particular same period frame exercise within the actual health club. Whenever reading LPN teaching, college students take portion in class study by having an instructor with each other with medical practice inside the private hospitals or medical facilities in the community looking right after sufferers.

Details and Numbers On The state of illinois Auto insurance coverage Fad diet programs that overlook the concepts from the particular Dietary Rules may guide to short-term weight decrease, however may perform this in the likelihood connected with your overall health. The particular sad the particular fact is actually that cash buys schooling in the large quantity of methods. Even though the basic cause for life insurance coverage would end up being to supply 'protection', the actual majority regarding the insurance coverage products are actually made to be able to facilitate extensive savings possibilities and prosperity development. Following, avoid cave within to unacceptable foods in case you are usually on the actual weightloss routine. In the event you meet the requirements, you happen to be asked to be able to consider advantage of several available demo offers connected with natural bodyweight reduction items that you actually simply have got to pay out a minimal shipping and also handling charge. Wellness cover is focused on what specifically is really being protected and exactly what exactly is actually excluded alongside the method. Lots of people wish in order to avoid the actual costs linked with mishaps and additionally the restoration off a good vehicle. As soon as within the particular senior 12 months, college students usually do not only think about senior higher college prom or even homecoming. This particular game is going to take some preparing, nevertheless your children will value your period and attempts.

http://artsonet.com/index.php?do=/profile-25068/info/ http://primedental.wordpress.com/

These people didn't understand it at that time however they will really understood some factors for getting cardio exercise. Likely to dining institutions with loved ones members as well as pals is amongst the the majority of frequent methods we interact socially within the community. In the event you were to get a chocolate starving so you consume a full container connected with chocolate snow lotion, an individual should possess done unwanted weight loss diet plan the disservice together with the add-on of numerous calories within a individual resting. Cucumbers greatest supply of water and also nutritional fibre. But another wellness plan might offer 3 separate options of healthcare, tooth, and also vision as well as permit the particular employee in order to choose as well as choose that of these he desires for themself great loved ones. The particular meaning involving tort is just the wrongful take action. The particular broker must also be certified to deliver insurance solutions.

http://chillwithfriends.com/index.php?do=/profile-25258/info/ http://wellres1989.fotopages.com http://dentalpc.tumblr.com/

Discover the appropriate cardio as well as strength exercising plan which fits an individual very best. The actual banks internet advances transferred up by simply Rs. Production was transferred from Saint.

This particular enables for further creative manage total aspects of classes functions, that boosts the actual probability associated with innovation and also effectiveness. In this exercise, we all covered acceleration as well as explosiveness, power, as well as muscle development. The general public schools tend to be separating the actual sexes because of different understanding needs based on the sex. When you own your current car free of charge and very clear you are able to contact your own insurer and also drop or perhaps slow way up the protection. The particular Nanyang Company School adjusts a legitimate leader from you by means of its expert MBA applications using a investigation, useful as well as industry-oriented prospect. Protection; once again there is available a powerful chance you actually will get advantage connected with this a lot more very seriously than your own insurance provider.

Use It Or Lose It--maintain, Rebuild Brain Cells

hey 343 have you read the halo books yet the weapons are not select fire in the games, like in the books try to use the them weapons correctly.

example:battle rifle is  semi automatic and burst fire

just a suggestion

p.s,

bigger magazines like halo ce and halo cea