Halo 4 Crimson Map Pack Achievements

Spectral Jester

crimsonmappass.png

Yes folks here they are, Crimson Map Pack releases 10th December

Map pack comes with a gamerscore of 250G

51.png Now They Fly - Get a Kill while Airborne in the Warthog - 50G

52.png Size is Everything - Kill 20 enemies with a detached machine gun turret - 20G

53.png ODST - Kill a player while you're airborne fropm using a Man Cannon - 30G

55.png Bigfoot - Kill 20 enemies using the Mantis stomp attack - 20G

56.png David and Goliath - Board an enemy Mantis - 20G

58.png Clay Pigeon - Shoot an emeny out of the air while using the man cannon - 40G

59.png Special Delivery - Kill an enemy with a melee attack when landing from a man cannon - 30G

57.png Pump yer Brakes - Score the killing blow on a mantis - 40G

This post has been promoted to an article

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

what the actual hell is up with these i thought 343 industry were epic until i saw this cmon now guys give us all a challenge

i Bet they will be very challenging. you expect somebody to be right there when you land from the man cannon so you can melee them? not all that likely, and it might be very tedious killing somebody launching on the man cannon, because people could steal your kills. 343 got tricks up their sleaves, i bet its gonna be challenging lol

Wtf you've had 24 hours to fix the issue and still nothing. My friend passed campaign on legendary and didn't get the armor or the different ending my loadouts keep getting reset. How is it the people whe didn't get the LE or buy the map packs are the ones having access to the content but not the serious fans.

There are only 3 maps, I really think that they should put more than 3 maps in a map pack, it is 800 MC points for the map pack and I have played on the maps, their pretty good, but there should have been more in the pack...and some smaller maps would do really good, I love Haven, make more maps like that for the regular Infinity Slayer players :D Not Big Team.