Successful Completion of "They came to hear me beg" Achievement w/o credit.

Garamund

I have video proof of my successful completion of the achievement "They came to hear me beg", not once but twice in the same mission and didn't recieve credit for it. I am wondering if this is a glitch that developed on my account. My buddy earned it in the same mission as I completed it. How would I go about sharing the proof with you so I can get credit.

Sincerely,

Garamund

This is arguably the hardest and most glitchy achievement in all of Halo. Even if you think you did it right, the game finds some little thing wrong with your jump and doesn't give it to you.

My advice? Keep trying. It took me several days of trying to get it.

PS: Remember to turn off Sprint halfway through the jump.

• Like 2

I have video proof of my successful completion of the achievement "They came to hear me beg", not once but twice in the same mission and didn't recieve credit for it. I am wondering if this is a glitch that developed on my account. My buddy earned it in the same mission as I completed it. How would I go about sharing the proof with you so I can get credit.

Sincerely,

Garamund

Broham, you already have the achievement. xD Seems you got it and didn't realize it.
  • Like 2