Interviews with Stars of the Community Volume 8: RedStarRocket91

Drizzy_Dan

DD: "Shouts to theorix once again for being the most mentioned member in my interviews haha

Ahah, that made my day, I love being recognized around the forums. Great interview, perhaps one of your best ones. Good interviewer and a good a object, where could it go wrong? :) @RedStarRocket91 and I have made a deal to partner up in upcoming 2v2 tournaments, it's going to be great!

Truly great work, Drizzy. Keep it up!

• Like 1

What do you have to do in order to do an interview?

Nothing you just have to stick out to me and do good for the forums. Fal you are both, you will have your interview in due time. But one rule for my interviewees is that they can't know they're next until I tell them. There's no arranging your own interview. You're coming up though Fal just stay patient :D

Nothing you just have to stick out to me and do good for the forums. Fal you are both, you will have your interview in due time. But one rule for my interviewees is that they can't know they're next until I tell them. There's no arranging your own interview. You're coming up though Fal just stay patient :D

Oh okay, understood. I am sorry if I came across as impatient, I was just curious and thank you for your compliments, you're making me blush. :laughing:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I was also curious of this, I am glad somebody else had asked. :)