Ask The Director.

The Director

In the American revolution of 1776, what were americans fighting for, and who were they fighting against?

They were fighting for their independence from the British Empire, against the British empire. lol

why do some people hiccup after they are done eating?

Food choices, eating behavior, temperature changes and emotional stress commonly cause hiccups after eating. :D

multiple questions

what were Franklin D. Roosevelt's last words?

what is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

what were the names of the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers?

What is best in life?

what does the scouter say about his power level?

Edited by Vitamin PWN
added more questions

Sorry guys lol My internet went out. :/ It's back on though :D Yay!

Director. How cool am i?

Very cool. :D Like, Alaska cool.

How much better am I at Swat than you? :)

Well, if you recall us playing together, and how my k/d was higher than yours almost every game, and how I was usually the kill leader... ;)

multiple questions

what were Franklin D. Roosevelt's last words?

what is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

what were the names of the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers?

What is best in life?

what does the scouter say about his power level?

1. I have a terrific headache.

2. European or African?

3. Zack, Kimberly, Billy, Trini, Jason, and Tommy.

4. To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

5. IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!

• Like 1

Precisely How much do we weigh? Exactly how many pounds? LOL Just guess lol

I'm going to say a combined weight of 245 lbs. :D

If someone owns a piece of land, do they own it all the way to the center of the earth?

Depends on the jurisdiction. In some jurisdictions, when you buy property you get the mineral rights. That means that you get the right to dig. The depth is irrelevant because your property extends beyond where you could actually explore. Because the earth is round, you would eventually infringe on someone else's property rights. But again, currently this is not an issue because we cannot possibly explore that deep.
  • Like 1

Should I do the campaign when I get Halo 4 or do some multiplayer?

One of the unspoken rules about Halo is to do Campaign first, because it gives you a feel for the multiplayer (how weapons works, how to use the new stuff, and whatnot). Going straight into multiplayer will probably frustrate you a bit. lol
  • Like 1

Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

Lol some would argue that it does, but Glue is designed not to be adhesive until it dries, and the bottle is designed so that it doesn't dry up that quickly.

From that famous commercial:

Why is the sky blue?

(answer)

Why?

(answer)

Why?

(answer)

Why?

I have seen the commercial, but can't remember it (I've been hit in the head a lot, my memory isn't what it used to be), so I'm just going to tell you why the sky is blue :) The blue color of the sky is due to Rayleigh scattering. As light moves through the atmosphere, most of the longer wavelengths pass straight through. Little of the red, orange and yellow light is affected by the air.

What's the difference between a novel and a book?

and what do you think of my new profile pic thingy?

A novel is a book that tells a story. A novel IS a book, but a book is not always a novel. :D

And I like it, suits you xD Invader Zim?