Ask The Director.

The Director

If a turtle crosses the street at 4 am and is going .5mph. He stops for a minute and a half when he is 3/4 of the way there. If the road is a two lane road and the turtle is 18in long...then what time is pie?

which is the better FFVIII boss, Jumbo Cactaur or Tonberry King?

The Cactaur made me laugh more, so I'm going to give that to him. :D

What is the biological basis of consciousness?

That is a question without a solid answer. Most scientists seem to think it has something to do with the way an individuals neurons interact with each other during thought processes. There's not very much data supporting any theories as of yet though.

At age two, which part of your brain is already fully developed?

The Hippocampus, however that's on an individualistic basis. Sometimes it is fully developed at 1.5 years, and sometimes it doesn't become fully developed until the age of three.

If a turtle crosses the street at 4 am and is going .5mph. He stops for a minute and a half when he is 3/4 of the way there. If the road is a two lane road and the turtle is 18in long...then what time is pie?

3:08:40 is what time pie is.
  • Like 1

Question 2:

10*9*8*7*6*5*4*3*2*1 = 10!

Can this be true?

ANSWER

Yes!!!

The expression "x!" means x(x-1)(x-2)(x-3)...1

So 10! means 10(10-1)(10-2)(10-3)(10-4)(10-5)(10-6)(10-7)(10-8)(10-9)=

10*9*8*7*6*5*4*3*2*1=10!,

which means it is correct.

Ok guys, let's slow down questions here, let him get to answer them before he drowns. :P

how bout we ask him if we should slow down with the questions

director, should we slow down with the questions to give you time to answer them?

Should I get my font in my Proflie Pic to be Halo Writing?

If you feel like it would look better :) I think it would.

What is the answer to any number divided by zero...

You can't divide by zero. The answer is "undefined".

How many fingers am i holding up?

If you are going by the standards used by field medics, then two.

Do you prefer night or day?

I prefer night. The sun is less friendly to my skin than the moon is.

Oh...i'm sorry. SO close.

The correct answer is 'false'

No, 3.14 = 3 and .14 of an hour = 3:08:40 :D So I'm right, deal with it.

Question 2:

10*9*8*7*6*5*4*3*2*1 = 10!

Can this be true?

ANSWER

Yes!!!

The expression "x!" means x(x-1)(x-2)(x-3)...1

So 10! means 10(10-1)(10-2)(10-3)(10-4)(10-5)(10-6)(10-7)(10- 8)(10-9)=

10*9*8*7*6*5*4*3*2*1=10!,

which means it is correct.

Firstly, a double post, really? Secondly, why answer your own question? lol

Im looking to start a clan called The Forgotten. But I've never been an admin of a clan much less made one before. I guess the only problem is I dont have LIVE (yet). Any tips/hints/whatever else?

Being the admin of a clan is very time consuming, and you will have to deal with members who think that they will know better than you how to run a clan. My suggestion is to spend some time meditating to become more patient, so you don't cause a bunch of drama. Or, become more assertive, so they won't try to question your authority. :D

how bout we ask him if we should slow down with the questions

director, should we slow down with the questions to give you time to answer them?

I'm taking a few days off (I've been on for nearly 12 hours a day all month, so it's time to take a break), so I'm only coming on to answer questions. :D Have at it.

How coincidental is that?

It's not coincidental if it's planned.

Director, I've been a southpaw player for years, can't get to grips with default settings and probably never will. I have noticed default players have the upper hand, as i have to run and jump at the same time with my right thumb, or have to stop to pick up weapons. don't you think developers should think a little more for the southpaw players? Thanks :)

Ha! Numbers can in fact divided by zero. Because for example, you divide a number by one, there is still one group of that number. Divide it by zero, it means there are no groups, and there for nothing. Number divided by zero= zero.

Director, I've been a southpaw player for years, can't get to grips with default settings and probably never will. I have noticed default players have the upper hand, as i have to run and jump at the same time with my right thumb, or have to stop to pick up weapons. don't you think developers should think a little more for the southpaw players? Thanks :)

Most of my left handed friends actually prefer other button layouts rather than southpaw. I've got a friend who plays with Bumper Jumper who is left handed, and another who plays with Recon. There are actually a decent amount of button layouts, you should give those a try if you aren't in love with southpaw :)

Ha! Numbers can in fact divided by zero. Because for example, you divide a number by one, there is still one group of that number. Divide it by zero, it means there are no groups, and there for nothing. Number divided by zero= zero.

No http://mathforum.org/dr.math/faq/faq.divideby0.html You http://www.mathsisfun.com/numbers/dividing-by-zero.html Can't http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpwBiWO67nM. :D And you are thinking multiplication. Division is very different from multiplication. When you divide, you are splitting a number into different groups. When there is no group, you cannot split the number, and therefor cannot answer the problem. Hence, it's undefined. You can't say it's zero, because you still have the original number with no groups to put it in. Which, in mathematical terms would be 13/0=13/0, which is the original problem, and therefor an unsolvable one.
  • Like 1