Kill or be killed. PF roleplay.

Doll

this rp takes place during the time frame of 'free to kill' it is a project freelancer rp, and will go until i start the next series. 'Gumiho'

Subject: First Assignment.

To: Active Freelancer Agents.

It is with pride that i give you your new Assignment for the remander of your time here. As you may know, you have been chosen for your skills, you were the best out of your squad, out of your class. You can do things that most are not willing to, nor able to do. Project Freelancer needs agents like yourself to quicken the war, and bring it to an end. Not all battles can be won with spartans, and where they fail, we will succed. You have been given an agent name, you will be known from now on by that name, your previous name no long exists, for you no longer exist.

Welcome to Project freelancer

Doctor Leonard L. Church

&

The Counselor.

Rules are simple, same as always. i shouldn't have to repeat myself.

the skelly you shall follow is below this, if you wish to play an Cannon Character, please send me an PM with your desired character. after you are done with the skelly. pm the skelly to me i can't stress this enough people.

Character skelly:

name:

agent name:

personality:

armor ability:

appearance:

NPC'S that is needed to make the rp progress is.

Name: [Classified]

agent name: Agent Colorado AKA: Ra

personality: she is normally to herself a dark kind of girl who continues to amazes people with her experimants, and inventions. normally she keeps to herself, and shows little to no emotion, only her sister's have seen her when she was emotional, and neither of them like it.

armor ability: steath.

appearance: http://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af93/hu_tounu/12-06-2011043331PM.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

name:[Classified]

agent name: California-Cali

personality:Normally happy, she is a leader type of person, and will do what it takes to get the job done, she doesn't have the time to train people, and perfers it if they pay attention, and listen the first time around. she is very protective of the people on her squad, and relys on everyone to get the mission done. she specailizes in recon missions, and recovery, taking the high rout and sniping from above. Cali has an alter ego that comes out when she is physicly knocked unconsious, it is a very dangerous side of her that only been seen twice. she is the older sister of Ra.

armor ability: Holographic decoy

appearance: Cali is a short dark skinned woman, reaching on 5 feet one inch. she is black and korean mix, and has long wavy hair. her eyes are a dark brown. her armor is mainly gold, with the secondary color being blue. the HUD is also blue.

helmet: grenadier

left shoulder: sniper

right shoulder: recon

Chest: default

wrist: UA/bracer

utility: Tactical/hard case

knee guards: FJ/ para

(i used vanity to name all the pieces)

Character skelly:

agent name:Vermont

personality:Quiet, prefers working alone, likes to take the recon or sniper positions on a mission, even though he's quiet, when he talks it's usually to make a joke.

armor ability: A stimulant that sharpens reflexes allowing him to evade and fight with ease.

appearance: Helmet: Scout

Chest: Collar/breacher (the one with the mesh on the back)

Shoulders: Left: Sniper. Right: MJONIR Mk. VI

You said to PM you the skelly so here is mine:

Character skelly:

name: Walker, John (using alternate last name)

agent name: Mayhem (aka. Mayh3m)

personality: Passive Aggressive, you mess with his family or squad you are in for mayhem. (look up the definition of mayhem ;) )

armor ability: Evade (quick but reliable)

appearance:

Black Primary armour, Secondary (arm pads and stripe on helmet) Olive green. Emblem is a 2 that is white with Black outline.

Equipped with a Battle Rifle, Sniper Rifle, and Magnum. Also carries 3 Grenades.

Hope this works. If not message me back and I will fix selected areas.

agent name: Oz

personality: a bit of smart A$$, dose what ever it takes to win, puts the wellfare of his squad before him

armor ability: Sprint

appearance: full body MJONIR Mk.V armor, dark gray primary with red secondary

Name: [Classified]

Agent Name: Bianca

Personality: Very friendly, always cares about others. Always upbeat, suited for quick in and out missions (close quarters/hand to hand).

Armor Ability: Sprint

Appearance: 5'9, tanned skin, long straight blonde hair, light blue eyes. Armor is black and pink.

Helmet: MK V

Shoulder: Recon(right), commando(left).

Chest: scout

Wrist: tac-pad

Utility: Default

Knee Guards: Grenadier

Cali was laying on the cemet floor of the training arena, nothing on but a pair of jeans and a black tangtop with the Project freelancer logo in white. she was on one of her rare off days, no training, no being sent out on missions, just must needed rest. She assumed it was because of her last mission, which ended with a poor elite getting his arms ripped off, and beaten to death with it. not that she had any memory of that ever happening.

"bored" she sighed, being a civilian meant that she should be able to deal with the lack of war, but....she really really missed the battlefield.

Cali smiled weakly at vermont as he walked by. "Nothing much, was told i was on medical leave, or some bull like that, but i'm not sick, or seriously wounded, what about you Monty?" she asked, turning her head to face him.

Cali glared at the two agents, then rolled her eyes. "You guys are messed up in the head, look, i got stomped on by a brute, killed him, but still, they think the brusing won't go down till later, which is stupid, i can move just fine."

she looked over at Oz and raised and eyebrow. "what are you up to, i thought you had a mission to do."

Mayhem, a mysterious one. He didn't talk much... intense, but yet you feel safe around him. Without his helmet, green eyes, brown hair, stubble... he shaved the morning before. He had just returned from a mission 4 days ago.

"Cali" he asked, "How did your last mission go?"

Cali shook her head at Oz. "that's good to hear," she joked.

when Mayham came in, he nealy caused her to pull her gun on him, that was, if they had given her gear back. she smiled at the green eyed agent and shrugged.

"same as always, i got in and i got the hell out, leaving a trail of death and destruction behind me!" she laughed proudly. "well, if you want to know details i'll tell ya, it wasn't the best mission ever, i keep getting sent out with the top of the board agents, they are full of themselves, and dont' know how to work in a team, i'll find maybe one or two who was good enough to taste the kind of jobs we do, real missions, not that simulation crap," she started cracking her neck before she got up, it was obvious now, as she sat up, how banged up her right side was, it was swollen, and she probably shouldn't have gotten out of the medical center today.

"i had to take out two, a boardy, and non agent, you know those officers, the director knows i only ever work with three people, so he decided to be a smart ass, as for the mission it's self? it would have went smoothly if the noob hadn't gotten up, freaked out, and let the enemy know where we were, getting intel while under fire is far harder then when not, ya know?" she mumbled something under her breath. "then that damn brute showed up."

Cali sighed. "Alright, have fun, i'll be here dieing!" she called out after them, then plopped back down on the cemet floor.

agent California, you are not allowed to sleep on the training grounds, the other freelancer's are going to be using it soon came in F.I.L.S.S, she had been monatoring the agents, and had noticed that Cali was the only one not leaving.

"Boo hoo, let them come, see if i care," she huffed irritably. the painkillers the medics gave her finally wearing off.