New Military Clan Looking For Leaders!

Hello everyone, I'm starting up a new military based clan known as the Spartans of the Ark War (S.A.W.) Being a brand new clan, the S.A.W. is small with just six members total so we are looking for people willing to step up as leaders to help get the clan going. If you want to be a leader in the clan you can just simply let me know through the easiest way of contact for you. If you want to be a leader, but have no experience in that position that is fine. I have been involved with clan leadership for about two years in the halo 4 community and I'm willing to train up anyone who has what it takes to accept the challenge as leader.

As I said earlier, the S.A.W. is a military based clan which means we do have a uniform, we do have ranks, and we have branches for our members to join. We also have a set of rules for all members to follow. I suggest visiting our website if you want to find out more. The S.A.W. is still on a video game and when we aren't doing clan stuff, we will treat it as such. We do enjoy having a good time playing the game to have fun. We hope to eventually have more clan events such as game nights and tournaments when we are large enough to support them.

To find out more about us or join the S.A.W. you should check out our website.

http://sawh5clan.weebly.com/

Thanks for taking the time to read this! Make sure to share it around and bring your friends along with you if you plan on joining!

*For other clans wishing for an alliance or for us to join your coalition, we would like to let you know that we are not accepting any alliances or coalition invitations at this moment.*