USF Inaugural address

Yoshi1176

Conan-OBriens-TBS-show-renewed-through-2

INAUGURAL ADDRESS 

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Forum and USF, I welcome you to my address to thank you and tell you my four month plan.

The USF has a brief but glorious history marked by the individuals who run it every four months. We often miss the point of the presidency and its importance, it is not just to glorify good members of the forum, it is to encourage the community of the forum to bond over the few days that the presidency is decided. 

First and foremost I would like to thank Spyro who has held the elections eight times now. His great idea has led to some very fun competitions.

Thank you to my competition, who after they had been beaten sent their support to a good cause.

Thank you for showing your support, you the citizens of the forum are the pride and joy of all this, and you are what made this happen.

A HUGE  thank you to Vitamin PWN and Fishy! I would not have gotten close to were I had without them. They were the backbone of my campaign. 

Now to business:

As you all know the Congress is my pride and joy and I wish to see it succeed, so I made reforms to put it in a better position for success. 

The Congress will involve all corners of the forum, reaching from the new members all the way to our Moderators.

You guys will elect two members from your members group to represent you in the Congress. They will answer polls set forth by myself or any other member of the Congress that has a poll idea, your elected officials will than vote for them. The ideas voted on in the congress may create Events, or just goofy stuff around the forum.

You are the future of the forums! 

You are the people with power!

We are the USF!

Edited by Yoshi1176
  • Like 4