What improvements do you want in Titanfall 2?

Caboose The Ace

What improvements do you want in the next Titanfall game? :)

Here is a few I can think of I would like to see in it....

More customisation : Like different helmets, chests, knee pads, shoulder pads, basically like the Halo reach customisation, and not just that weapon skins or even a create your own weapon skin if they are that daring. Also more Titan customisation as well, more voice options, etc

More weapons : I cannot say much on that, but just Titanfalls weapons were way to small in number and their just needs to be more, also ditch the Smart pistol.

Improved AI : Improve the AI of the bots in mp if they decide to include bots in the bots in Titanfall just suck and hopefully can be improved, for example three enemy's are in Titans this registers with the AI and the AI takes to higher ground. Just stuff that makes them more deadly.

Campaign : A single player campaign from what we have seen the Titanfall universe, from how little we have seen looks quite interesting.

Dynamic maps : Maps to be dynamic for example, have a map set on two levels, every three mins a flood comes and covers the lower area killing everyone caught in the water. Apart from Titans. Just stuff like that.

Edited by Caboose The Ace

Did the game release this year or last year? I don't remember.

Either way I seriously don't think them Titanfall Dev Guys (Respawn?) should be releasing a new Titanfall until at least 2016. Why? Well even though I haven't played the game I feel the problems you listed could just be patched with updates, or added as free/paid DLC.

As Twam said, possibly an actual campaign in the next game ;). Phahahaha, I also think they need to stick to their word next time and keep it an Xbox exclusive, get rid of the smart pistols, iron out the many glitches the game already holds, get rid of EA, make it have more than 6 man lobbies (SO NEXT GEN), upgrade the graphics from a last gen status to possibly looking like a next-gen game? ;)

"Titanfall Universe"

Caboose, Caboose, Caboose. Really? Titanfall has no universe, that's because it doesn't even really have a story, it was literally like "Boom! Titanfall has popped into existence!" lol. Also next time they could possibly finish the game instead of submitting to EA's special move of "WE WANT THE MONEY SOONER OR WE CANCEL THE PROJECT ;)!".Seriously though, I know from this post it seems like I hate Titanfall but I'm just pointing out the things they need to improve on :). I don't hate Titanfall I actually think it's a really good game, it just really needs improving on :).