•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Community Shoutbox

@  343iBot : (20 August 2019 - 09:23 AM) Welcome to the forums, CecilBusty! :welcome: View CecilBusty's Profile
@  343iBot : (19 August 2019 - 03:01 PM) Welcome to the forums, GeorgeSug! :welcome: View GeorgeSug's Profile
@  343iBot : (19 August 2019 - 11:24 AM) Welcome to the forums, BrianerE! :welcome: View BrianerE's Profile
@  343iBot : (19 August 2019 - 05:13 AM) Welcome to the forums, pavingLadia! :welcome: View pavingLadia's Profile
@  343iBot : (18 August 2019 - 03:40 PM) Welcome to the forums, modsfsgame! :welcome: View modsfsgame's Profile
@  Maestro : (18 August 2019 - 12:23 PM) report them and move on
@  343iBot : (18 August 2019 - 09:00 AM) Welcome to the forums, Znakomstvo! :welcome: View Znakomstvo's Profile
@  343iBot : (18 August 2019 - 08:23 AM) Welcome to the forums, jwxfJeome! :welcome: View jwxfJeome's Profile
@  Halo6 Follower : (18 August 2019 - 05:59 AM) :'(
@  Mr Kittens a... : (18 August 2019 - 05:53 AM) It be like that doe ;-;
@  Mr Kittens a... : (18 August 2019 - 05:53 AM) Them scallywags, always coming up on our forums like that.
@  Mr Kittens a... : (18 August 2019 - 05:52 AM) @Halo6 Follower *REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
@  343iBot : (17 August 2019 - 09:11 PM) Welcome to the forums, centrsnabInhast! :welcome: View centrsnabInhast's Profile
@  Filch_Is_A_H... : (17 August 2019 - 06:34 PM) Thats sad
@  Filch_Is_A_H... : (17 August 2019 - 06:34 PM) Less than 10 real people today? :(
@  343iBot : (17 August 2019 - 02:10 PM) Welcome to the forums, SVSInhast! :welcome: View SVSInhast's Profile
@  343iBot : (17 August 2019 - 01:40 PM) Welcome to the forums, Oregonmofe! :welcome: View Oregonmofe's Profile
@  343iBot : (17 August 2019 - 10:15 AM) Welcome to the forums, Howardfom! :welcome: View Howardfom's Profile
@  343iBot : (17 August 2019 - 07:37 AM) Welcome to the forums, oidupevyus! :welcome: View oidupevyus's Profile
@  Halo6 Follower : (17 August 2019 - 05:54 AM) reee

Photo

Weekly News Wrap-Up - 7/31/14

Weekly News Wrap-Up Watch_Dogs Assassins Creed Bioshock

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 VinWarrior

VinWarrior

343 Guilty Spark

• Dedicated Members
  • 1,494 posts
Heroic
7          2                              

Posted 31 July 2014 - 12:31 PM

I apologize for this being in the middle of the week again, but I'm going to be away from Friday morning to Sunday morning, so I'm doing it now. Anyways, I found some really good stories this week so let's get on into it! I'd like to thank Bnus for filling in for me last week, it's appreciated Bnus! Here we go!

Attached File  WNW 73114.JPG   145.19KB   61 downloads

Watch_Dogs DLC Location hinted at on Twitter

Watch_Dogs may be heading to a new location in a DLC releasing this fall, transferring out of Chicago and unto the streets of New Jersey. According to Polygon.com, Watch_Dogs' Twitter stated how Camden, New Jersey had the absolute highest crime rates of any city in the United States and how they (in-game Dedsec organization) would begin monitoring it. A fan soon asked if this was in relation to an add-on, and they responded with a fall release window for something. As for now, it is unknown whether this is DLC, a new game (unlikely), or just a statistic thrown out there completely unrelated to the Fall DLC.

Attached File  watch-dogs.jpg   130.18KB   109 downloads

What's your take on this, would a DLC in New Jersey be a good idea, or is a different city a better option? Let me know below!

Assassin's Creed: Rogue Listed on Swedish Retailer

Assassin's Creed Unity is hot on our heels for this fall, but we may have another Assassin's Creed game slipping under the rug. Previously known as Assassin's Creed Comet, IGN.com reports that a Swedish game retailer has listed the last generation exclusive as Assassin's Creed Rogue. It apparently launches October 28th, 2014, the same day as Unity on PS3 and Xbox 360 only. Information is scant, but from rumors, the game will serve as a direct sequel to Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag and take place in New York. Rumors also say that the main protagonist will be a Templar, an odd move for the series. We still have yet to hear an official confirmation of Assassin's Creed Comet/Rogue's existence, but from the evidence, it seems likely we'll see more of the game soon.

Attached File  ACRogue.jpg   111.16KB   5811 downloads

Would you like to see Rogue this year, or should Ubisoft take some time to develop the game properly and market it well so that it can be a true masterpiece? Debate below!

New Bioshock content teased by 2K United Kingdom

Those who have anticipated and are waiting for a new Bioshock will be excited to hear this news on the future of the game. Eurogamer.com reports that 2K UK's twitter feed showcased an interesting picture recently, a witty and condescending caption for a picture of a mermaid holding an apple with the words, "Come bite the apple!" on it. Anyone who's ever played the original Bioshock knows what this picture is a reference to, Eve's Garden in the original. Could this possibly mean a new game, or maybe a remaster sometime in the future, as the original Bioshock's 10 year anniversary is only a few years away? I personally cannot wait to see what lies Somewhere Beyond the Sea.

Attached File  bigdaddy.jpg   157.36KB   77 downloads

What are your hopes for the Bioshock franchise, who do you think should develop it? Discuss!

See the pun I made, 'Somewhere Beyond the Sea'? Ha... Ha... Ha yeah it's not too funny. ANYWAYS thanks for reading ladies and gentlemen, it's been a great show tonight, I'll see you all next week on the Weekly News Wrap-Up!

This post has been promoted to an article

Posted Image

#2 Buns

Buns

The Fiber Crusader

• Legendary Members
  • 1,942 posts
Heroic
  • Gamertag:Warm Bnus
  • LocationInstallation 00
14             2                     

Posted 31 July 2014 - 12:52 PM

What's your take on this, would a DLC in New Jersey be a good idea, or is a different city a better option? Let me know below!

A Hacker in New Jersey?

What is this? The Twinreaper DLC? :hrhr:

Great wrapup as always Ed. Although this seems to be the special "Ubisoft-2k edition"

gallery_88375_757_102964.jpg

#3 Connor Kenway

Connor Kenway

The Lost

• Dedicated Members
  • 792 posts
Dedicated
  • Gamertag:Lt Galle
  • LocationNew Zealand
   6          5         

Posted 31 July 2014 - 11:18 PM

AC Rogue? I dunno since we have already had an AC Rev so 2 AC R's would be weird people wouldn't know what one you're talking about

Posted Image

#4 Buns

Buns

The Fiber Crusader

• Legendary Members
  • 1,942 posts
Heroic
  • Gamertag:Warm Bnus
  • LocationInstallation 00
14             2                     

Posted 01 August 2014 - 01:00 AM

AC Rogue? I dunno since we have already had an AC Rev so 2 AC R's would be weird people wouldn't know what one you're talking about

I think people will just resort to AC Rev and ACR/AC Rouge.

gallery_88375_757_102964.jpg

#5 Caboose The Ace

Caboose The Ace

Loyal Stormtrooper of the First Order

• Dedicated Members
  • 5,246 posts
Heroic
  • Gamertag:Caboose The Ace
  • LocationStarkiller Base
11                      2         

Posted 01 August 2014 - 10:34 AM

It seems to late in my eyes to even begin marketing a game like a new Ac, especially with Unity coming out so soon.

I hope it is just a rumour but It is most likely going to happen.... :)

tumblr_inline_o0lut5Boyj1qz9e28_500.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Weekly News Wrap-Up, Watch_Dogs, Assassins Creed, Bioshock

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users