Halo Partners With Astro

Halo has just announced a new partnership with Astro Gaming!

halo-astro-announcement-ad64f67c6f474b64

343industries has striked up a multi-year partnership with Astro Gaming. 

Astro Gaming creates various forms of video game equipment, most specifically headsets. Details of what type of Halo-related material Astro will be constructing has not yet been released, but we do have an official statement from 343 industries on the deal:

"Today we are announcing a new partnership with ASTRO Gaming! I had the pleasure of wearing nearly every iteration of ASTRO products since the very first Limited Edition A40 headset, so it is with great excitement, and with an ASTRO headset on my head, that I bring you this wonderful news. I know I speak for many when I say that I cannot imagine a better or more organic headset partner for our brand. I'm super pumped about the new products that are on the way, and I am quite glad that we're finally taking our relationship to the next level."

Astro Gaming VP of Marketing, Aron Drayer, said this about the deal: 

"Few game franchises have ever pushed the boundaries of our imagination quite like Halo. With its robust online multiplayer features, compelling storyline, incredibly detailed gameplay audio and inspiring musical score -- Halo delivers at every level"

This partnership will bring about numerous new Halo gaming Headsets and accessories, all which will be announced at a latter date.

What do you think of this deal? Are you excited that we'll be getting official Astro Gaming Halo headsets soon? Leave your thoughts in the comments below.

SOURCE:HALOWAYPOINT

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 7