Whos your Favorite Autobot and Decepticon?!?!

Onsokumaru

Hello Everyone! Onsokumaru here with another question for you the community! In the long on going battle for the all spark shards comes the clash against Autobots and Decepticonsm! Now I think the question is quite obvious, who is your favorite Autobot? And who's you favorite Decepticon? Well for me my favorite Autobot is Ratchet and reason why is he's the medic! without him they couldn't fix bumblebees voice box! Now for Decepticons my favorite is Barricade! Reason why is because he is a Police Car and what is a better way to sneak up on enemies by disguising himself as a vehicle that the humans trusts!

post-74520-0-43336600-1385619783.jpg

Now I want to know who's your favorite Autobot and Decepticon? Leave you favorite down below!

• Like 1

20110916025143.jpg

Dino/Mirage- Autobot

I love this guy's sleekness and bright red colour shining through, and the blades are a plus, he's like the Ezio of Transformers! :P I'd also like to point out his accent in the movie, which is awesome!

Dotm-shockwave-2.jpg

Shockwave- Decepticon

This guy is so deadly and dark, being relentless and willing to tear through anything to reach his target. In the movie, he was a bit bland though.

• Like 1

Transformers thread o_O Don't think I've seen one of these before..

Favorite Autobot has to be Grimlock.. (One of the 4 or 5 Dinobots.. not in the movies.. yet..) If you have watched the old cartoons and forget which one he is, he talked like "Me Grimlock no kisser me king" <--- line from I think the 1980's movie...

Favorite Decepticon.. Uhm.. Kinda harder to choose.. Don't remember many.. I guess Scourge or Tidal Wave (think both of em are from Transformers Armada cartoon).. Scourge was the dragon and Tidal Wave was the aircraft carrier...

• Like 1