Majestic Map Pack Video

Here is the newest offering from Certain Affinity for DLC #2 "Majestic Map Pack!

They did a great job with these maps and Certain Affinity deserves our support. This is the close quarter fighting you have wanted and we should have had from the beginning.

This post has been promoted to an article

Thanks to Caboose the Ace for the heads up on the video release.

• Like 3

the majestic maps look great close qaterd maps to begin with i see this playist bhing very poupler as many peaple in the halo 4 comminty want small maps and now they got em nice find AD

i looked on the oringal video on waypoint and saw a comment along the lines of this

we have to many small maps now in halo 4

lol

• Like 1

Majestic looks very promising! With Majestic map pack and Team Throwdown,

they're basically trying to bring back the classic Halo. :3 Thank you 343i! :)

Landfall reminds me of Longshore from Halo 3. :D

And I'm also glad they're bringing back a night-time map. :3

only thing i'm worried about is will this be like crimson and be on for a month and we never see them again * i never bough crimson cause Well BTB? really no thanks*. lets face it the only working system to see these new maps is to make it like halo 3 after 2-3months when they intergrated them into the ranked playlist they forced us to buy them which we all did.

343, may i make a suggestion?

The ex-infinity ward employee who programmed ffa infinfity rumble pro... please fire him, and take out power weapons and ordenance. I wouldn't call crouching in a room with a shotgun and occasionally tapping RT "pro gameplay". And uh... what happened to the motion trackers? You know, the things that meant you DIDN'T spend half the game looking for somone to shoot or being assasinated?