HOW MUCH!?

Yeah I really dont see what the fuss is about. it cost 2 companies lots of time and man power to make the game, and the $40 priice tag is a steal! Hell, go on e-bay and try to fond a legit working copy of Halo 1 for PC or for that matter, a solid working xbox and a copy of halo 1 for under $40. Can't do it.

I really hate it when people try to describe the CE remake, they always make it sound cheap and an underated game. Besides the fact that it is Halo's 10th Ann, as stated before, 343i needs to get the community looking at something current that they can produce, and use that as a basis for what the community expects and how they react to the content they create. Do you really think 343i wants to go in blind with halo 4? Hellz niz-o! They need to gain some ground with the community first. Another way to look at it, would be to either play CE or accept a nice long lul in between game titles. I'll take CE anyday over a lul. Also, just throwing this out there.....remember, the 2012 date for halo 4 is not a solid confirm of the shipping date. It may indeed get pushed back depending on the response to CE and any other development issues that come up.

Agreed. I wish people would realize that CEA is supposed to be to get people excited about the furure of the franchise and the direction it is heading. They said in the interviews that the new trilogy was going to stay very close to the original game play of Halo CE. It sounds like they are wanting to keep Halo true to its roots and not try to go be like CoD, which I am thrilled about.

They said that? Wow, 343i is going all in, aren't they?