Didact wasn't executed

Sierra1117

So I looked at the halopedia page for Halo Silentium and in the official summary it said this "Evidence-gathering agents known collectively as Catalog have been dispatched to collect testimony from the Librarian and both Didacts: the Ur-Didact, treacherously abandoned in a Flood-infested system, and the Bornstellar Didact, who accompanies the Librarian as she preserves specimens against the dire possibility of Halo extermination". It's saying that theirs 2 Didact which we already know, but it reveals that the ur-Didact was abandonded in a flood infested system, so it sounds like Faber just put him in there and thought that would basically be his execution, just leaving him with the flood.

Thanks for telling us. and this relates to H4 how?

if you havent gotten any of the hints yet, the didact is going to be in halo 4.

but two things to talk about,

1) the book hasnt come out yet, so we dont know if it is real

2) if its halopedia, anyone could have edited it to say that

• Like 1

if you havent gotten any of the hints yet, the didact is going to be in halo 4.

but two things to talk about,

1) the book hasnt come out yet, so we dont know if it is real

2) if its halopedia, anyone could have edited it to say that

it looks like you don't realize any wiki site needs a reference and I checked the reference for this and it was amazon.com, so I'm pretty sure it's real

Something tells me the galaxy he was stuck in has something to do with humans. Think about it, if he was on our turf, and we refused to help him from almost certain death, then he'd be pissed at us. Therefore " I have long dreamt of this day reclaimer" or "I've wited to get revenge on your species for a long time.