new gametype

Red Death

i thought of a awesome idea here it is

gamtype name: grunt wars

objective:survive as grunts

3 hunters 5 grunts

small tunnels that hunters can't fit through only grunts, on some parts of the map.

switch teams.

tell me what you think?

Honestly I think that this is some really wishful thinking. Instead I think you should aim to recreate this out of infection and hope that in forge you get one way shield doors that only a specific team can go through. Playing as grunts in custom games is likely to never happen.

:)

My questions are:

1) Why 3 hunters, hunters always come in two's

2) If the players are switching teams, 5 does not equal 3. That means some people would stay as grunts/hunters instead of switching, unless numbers were made to be equaled. In that scenario, the grunts wouldn't really have a chance, would they? :P

My questions are:

1) Why 3 hunters, hunters always come in two's

2) If the players are switching teams, 5 does not equal 3. That means some people would stay as grunts/hunters instead of switching, unless numbers were made to be equaled. In that scenario, the grunts wouldn't really have a chance, would they? :P

don't worry i'm going to fix this up to be fair teams and other things. :bananachief:

Well there is always a chance that you can make a gametype in which (for example) the VIP's (from halo 3) play the role of the hunters and cant crouch and the other players are grunts who can crouch and can fir thought little spaces

Well there is always a chance that you can make a gametype in which (for example) the VIP's (from halo 3) play the role of the hunters and cant crouch and the other players are grunts who can crouch and can fir thought little spaces

that's not a bad idea!