Halo Reach June Matchmaking Update

Spectral Jester

As someone who plays predominantly Invasion and also knows a thing or two about forging... I have to ask. How did these second-rate maps get into matchmaking? They obviously were NOT play-tested thoroughly as there are numerous errors with structures/scenery incorrectly labeled as INV_GATE across all of the maps. Spawns are decent, but more could have been done to prevent camping. It's very easy with full teams. Also, correct me if I am wrong, it feels as if the core-cap base player speed has dropped. This just feels like a cheap fix to combat the core spawn/cap points being too close to each other.

Listen, I appreciate adding some spice to Invasion. I do enjoy the change. However, I expected better maps to be chosen from the community. I know they are out there. I've play-tested some. This is a great start and I will keep playing these maps over the normal Boneyard/Spire combo to combat the teams/clans of folks who know every in and out of the maps. My clan is one of them, FYI. Please, and I ask this courteously, please consider a wider variety of maps and playtest them until they are flawless. These chosen maps insult forgers like myself when we sit here and compare them to our own maps, especially knowing that ours are better.

Thank you for your time.