Halo 4: MLG status? MLG playlist?

Kevin-D-Lee

I'm very curious to hear from the developers on if they are creating Halo 4 directly for competitive play and hope to get the franchise back on the pro circuit come release. Will the game have an MLG playlist like Reach / Halo 3? Will the game be ready for competitive play ON RELEASE DAY?

Dev response would be appreciated. Should be simple questions to answer.

Thank you,

Kevin

there aren't any developers that we know of on this site because this is a fan-made forum.

That being said I would put money on MLG being a playlist in the game. Though H4 looks to be moving in attempt to appeal to a more casual crowd than previous installments. Of course I could be wrong.

there aren't any developers that we know of on this site because this is a fan-made forum.

That being said I would put money on MLG being a playlist in the game. Though H4 looks to be moving in attempt to appeal to a more casual crowd than previous installments. Of course I could be wrong.

Shoot my bad I assumed with the naming and all this was the main forum. Is there one?

That,s not entirely true. After all, this is the official 343i forum.