List of Weapons that should be in Halo 4

The Director

i don't understand why everyone wants the br back so much,... i honestly prefer the DMR, regardless of when they were brought in and stuff, none of that really matters in multiplayer

DMR with No Bloom > BR.

no flaming please, just my opinion.

Not here to flame just trying to explain my view.

The BR is a simple and reliable weapon. In halo3 it is the best weapon for almost every engagement. Its simple to use, but has many levels of skill involved, so its easy to tell how good a player is based on how good their BR is. Overall its just an amazing weapon and when you get your hand on one, you feel like you could wreck the whole team.

The no bloom DMR feels like a very sloppy weapon. Since it has no fire inhibitor, it forces the player to spam the trigger as fast as possible, which is a very ugly way to play IMO. It really feels like a weapon that lost its balance since it has no weakness. My main issue with it is no being able to react. Halo has historically been about 1v1 battles, and with the NB DMR it causes whoever gets first shot to win (at the MLG level). This I find to be very frustrating and why Im glad the TU has 85% instead of 0%.

I favor the BR so Ive been bias against the DMR from the start and its failed to convert me. Maybe if 343i tweaked it I would come to prefer it instead.

Not here to flame just trying to explain my view.

The BR is a simple and reliable weapon. In halo3 it is the best weapon for almost every engagement. Its simple to use, but has many levels of skill involved, so its easy to tell how good a player is based on how good their BR is. Overall its just an amazing weapon and when you get your hand on one, you feel like you could wreck the whole team.

The no bloom DMR feels like a very sloppy weapon. Since it has no fire inhibitor, it forces the player to spam the trigger as fast as possible, which is a very ugly way to play IMO. It really feels like a weapon that lost its balance since it has no weakness. My main issue with it is no being able to react. Halo has historically been about 1v1 battles, and with the NB DMR it causes whoever gets first shot to win (at the MLG level). This I find to be very frustrating and why Im glad the TU has 85% instead of 0%.

I favor the BR so Ive been bias against the DMR from the start and its failed to convert me. Maybe if 343i tweaked it I would come to prefer it instead.

Also the 3 shot burst feels so great to shoot.

All current weapons, and the Beam Rifle, and Carbine and all the weapons removed in Halo 2 & 3.

Bungie was so speciest (fail spelling) towards Sangheili(Elites) and removed all of our weapons, and not the human ones. Replace our weapons, so we can continue to kick all UNSC bottom.

Honor Guard and Councilor armor for Sangheili, a must.

• 2 months later...