Will Halo Reach ever get more maps? 343 should make some!

Cassius55

Halo Reach is has the worst map selection ever, all the forge maps look the same, they just have different layouts. The only to that look distinctly different is Asphalt and any forge map, so you can only really count forge maps as being 2 maps since most look the same. Big Team Battle is either a Forge map BoneYard or Spire most of the time. This game has horrible variety. Playlists should be merged and map packs made free, 3 new maps should be released for BTB game modes and 3 more maps for every other game mode.

But this will never happen, Im gonna quit playing Halo Reach soon, I have logged about 200 hours on it including the 24 hours it took me to beat the campaign on Legendary. I just can't stand playing the same maps over and over anymore I have had enough.

Halo 4 better not make the same mistake, there should be at least 15 maps at the games launch on disc, 6 of those being BTB maps.

Yep, i agree, i don't like most of the Forge Variant maps and everytime i see that Forge icon in the map selection, i want to erase it off the screen. But i don't want 343 to make new Halo Reach maps. All their focus should be on Halo 4.

• Like 2

Reach has a lot of maps. Just buy the DLC. You do know about the Anniversary Map Pack, right?

BTB now has a great selection of maps. Even without DLC.

Hemmorhage

Spire

Boneyard

Wayont

Renegade

Paradisio

Cragmire (Spire Heavy)

Graveyard (Boneyard Heavy)

Delta Facility (Heavy)

Asphalt (Heavy)

Rasu (Heavy)

Anniversary

Timberland

Timberland Heavy

Breakneck

Breakneck Heavy

Noble

Breakpoint

Breakpoint Heavy

Tempest

Tempest Heavy

Defiant

Highlands

Highlands Heavy

I may have left out one of the Forge maps, and sorry I forgot the names of the DLC Heavy maps.