Thanks Bungie

I know that Bungie has made all the halo (exept halo wars) BUt give the chance to 343 me to think that if it were my choice Bungie continue with halo but that is not an option 343 is new and is giving us another halo game they are doing what they can to make us happy and you continue saing them bas things so give them a chance. Halo has been with me a long time in each game we had something new somthing great somthing tipic of halo Well i just whant to say Thanks to bungie for this almost 10 years of halo, good moments, victories, friends because halo give me my best friend. In each game i get satisfact and now that bungie is not with us in a part because Bungie is halo and halo is bungie that is a fact that Deals and money cant change. Do you know that some people ask to get married in halo?

SO Bungie: I know that bungie dont read this or 343 that this is a community formum but if they read this A lot of Thanks.

If you fell yhe same post it.

Bungie Never die they just missing in action.

:fun:

• Like 2

Old Bungie = Current 343

New Bungie = Activision Partnership to create a fantasy Sci-Fi FPS.

Sounds like Bungie is going to try to replace Halo with a new fantasy sci-fi shooter. -sigh- I don't think Bungie wants Halo to live anymore.

I believe in 343.