Bring on the brute shot

Spartan364

• 3 months later...

yeah its not coming back, the brute shot is the concussion rifle, the only difference is one is made for brutes and the other for elites and brutes, soooooo it won't be back, also doc the railgun does nothing that the brute shot ever did, one its one shot, two its UNSC, three it does very little damage against vehicles (thank god), and four it doesn't have a blade on the end of it, so sorry you brute shot lovers, but it won 't be making a come back as far as i know, it might, but highly unlikely

I think the railgun will act like a brute shot.

I think the railgun will be much more devastating.

And on topic, there haven't been that many brute-related news about Halo 4 yet, but for some reason, i don't think the Brute Shot will be in.

I think this time, the 3 big weapon types we have are Human, Elite and Forefunner.

So far we've seen a lot of weapons from these 3 factions, so i think that either Brutes would get their own full set of weapons too, or Brute weapons won't be in at all. And the 2nd option just seems much more likely to me.

And on topic, there haven't been that many brute-related news about Halo 4 yet, but for some reason, i don't think the Brute Shot will be in.

I think this time, the 3 big weapon types we have are Human, Elite and Forefunner.

So far we've seen a lot of weapons from these 3 factions, so i think that either Brutes would get their own full set of weapons too, or Brute weapons won't be in at all. And the 2nd option just seems much more likely to me.

Agreed except they brang the gravity hammer back. Though they had to do that for grifball i guess

does anyone read anymore, the railgun does almost nothing to vehicles, dont believe me go watch UNSC weapons video, and watch the railgun shoot the warthog!

Agreed. It packs a one hit punch.

The concussion rifle is back though. It is seemingly the sucessor of the brute shot from halo 3.