To all new members. Let's chat....

SEKC TTBLSSH

Tell me a little about your self favorite game, favorite sport, ect. It's up to you, you can even go into deep detail if you want I will read all of them. I hope to get so good positive replies.

Hey, welcome to the site. Well, my favorite game series would be the Halo series and the Assassins Creed series. My favorite sport is Basketball then American Football.

How about yourself?

Btw, if you need any help or info don't be afraid to ask me or any of the other staff members. :)

• Like 1

Btw, if you need any help or info don't be afraid to ask me or any of the other staff members. :)

Or The Director :P lol http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/8421-ask-the-director/

Tell me a little about your self favorite game, favorite sport, ect. It's up to you, you can even go into deep detail if you want I will read all of them. I hope to get so good positive replies.

My name is Albert, my favorite game is a tie between Dues Ex The Conspiracy and Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (the first one), competitive weight lifting is my favorite sport, and I like to try to bring a literal sense to the phrase "know it all". Before you ask, no, I'm not staff or a moderator, and the only power I have in this forum is the power of persuasion (which, as effective as it may be, may not be as effective as it SHOULD be lol). I like to challenge myself by helping people solve their problems, no matter how hard they may be, so don't be afraid to PM me or post in the thread (which you already have, you lateral thinker you) if you need help with anything. :D
  • Like 2

Hey, welcome to the site. Well, my favorite game series would be the Halo series and the Assassins Creed series. My favorite sport is Basketball then American Football.

How about yourself?

I personally enjoy the halo series it's my favorite and my favorite sport is dirt biking (it is a sport) and thanks I'll keep that In mind

Or The Director :P lol http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/8421-ask-the-director/

My name is Albert, my favorite game is a tie between Dues Ex The Conspiracy and Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (the first one), competitive weight lifting is my favorite sport, and I like to try to bring a literal sense to the phrase "know it all". Before you ask, no, I'm not staff or a moderator, and the only power I have in this forum is the power of persuasion (which, as effective as it may be, may not be as effective as it SHOULD be lol). I like to challenge myself by helping people solve their problems, no matter how hard they may be, so don't be afraid to PM me or post in the thread (which you already have, you lateral thinker you) if you need help with anything. :D

Yup I stumped you haha proud of it you seem to be a very intelligent man and very trust worthy of what I can see so far since I've started