halo 4 new gun

wizardlocket82

Since it functions like a spartan laser hopefully it only locks on to vehicles. Because we need more Anti-Vehicle weapons in Halo. I'd like to see the Missile Pod, Spartan Laser, and Rocket Launcher (The one that can lock on to Air vehicles) make a return. Most likely the Spartan Laser and Rocket Launcher will return but I want the Missile Pod make its return.

• Like 1

No one said the rail gun will be a heavy power weapon like the spartan lazer. a popular theory is that it will be a replacement for the concussion rifle and brute shot class. a mac gun does not have any explosives in the round it is a depleted uranium round doing damage with massive kinetic energy (which could cause an explosion).

Well this is offical the will be a railgun in halo 4 this is a human gun from what I read it will function like the spartan lazer (I hope there is no charge). It looks like a dumbed down MAC gun with a dmrish stock trigger and handle well that's all I know at the moment

they never said that it would function like a spartan lazer, and how a rail gun works in the halo universe is that it can hold a charge but once its used it has a cooldown time to recharge its battery for the next shot.

So alls im saying is that it doesnt flat out say its like a spartan lazer but it could be