Gamer thirst the official gamer drink

There's been sports drinks and energy drinks what about a gamer drink?? Note: I did not create this item

Note: I'd I'd not make this product and it is a gamer drink coming out.. So stop being confused ok.

HOW DOES IT HELP ME?

Gamer thirst will probably contain boosting energy pills (vitamins) also make sure to check the nutrients table to make sure you can drink it.It taste good alright but why does it help me you ask? Well it well keep you up.(confirmed)Fast paced for MLG monmennts.(leaked) it may contain sources that are in other drinks.Say your buying halo 4, you look back to halo 3 saying that dang I don't party all night with my freinds.So you buy gamer thirst and path hard.Also remember yo check if you can drink it or might cause medical conditions.

THE DESIGN?

The colors amazing with the colors of :general:yellow,black,blue,red and a few pink.Its a big bottle that's made of plastic and rubber (kinda) it has a shape that looks like most with small bottom and big top. There's a strap around like a gadorate.It looks amazing and low priced to manufacture I don't see how the profit is to high or low.

HOW DO I SPREAD?

Of course tell about here.But on your twitter,Facebook,Skype,gmail and most important YouTube . If you wanna help more then donate money. If you really wanna help than sponsor them or even weirder you pay them to go on our channel. Maybe not more veiws fit your channel but your apart of a lot of money.

Have a nice day ..