Dear 343, how about a cR boost?

Daemon Gildas

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I still think Reach is a pretty awesome game. However, I feel like maybe the Rank starts to scale up just a bit too drastically; unless you're already reasonably ranked, then achieving Inheritor would be all but impossible. While I may not knock the gameplay, it's one aspect I wouldn't mind seeing eased up a bit.

That, and, of course, new Armor-parts would be a welcome addition, should such a thing be possible through a Content Update. Specifically, a Red Visor would be *GODSEND*!!!

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I still think Reach is a pretty awesome game. However, I feel like maybe the Rank starts to scale up just a bit too drastically; unless you're already reasonably ranked, then achieving Inheritor would be all but impossible. While I may not knock the gameplay, it's one aspect I wouldn't mind seeing eased up a bit.

That, and, of course, new Armor-parts would be a welcome addition, should such a thing be possible through a Content Update. Specifically, a Red Visor would be *GODSEND*!!!

oh no red visor that woudl seriously wreck my colour scheme of my spartan, mainly because i would buy it straight away

I know what you mean about the higher ranks, currently a mythic its now 1.3million to next rank, some of the higher levels its like 3million per level?!?!?!? really?

seen a picture on b.net where a gamer had photoshopped the flames to green, and they looked awesome, and the red visor cant be that difficult doesnt Jorge have a red visor in the campaign? Oh and I want Jun's should part with the knife on it, and Carters shoulder part with the logo on it, little things like that would make me happy.

and the daily challenges HAVE TO BE WORTH MORE, the higher the rank the more meaningless they become (cR wise)

What about mega cR challenges on the 343rd day of the year (9th December?) thay would be cool, all challenges worth a minimum of say 20,000cR

Bungie gave everyone Cr Boosts aka Jackpots.

Ya but a 3000 jackpot every once and a while doesnt do anything. I'd actually like to see the "game performance" cR have a much larger impact. The better you perform, the more (ALOT more) cR you will recieve.

Yeah, the Jackpots are fun, and definitely are great in the sense that they discourage quitters, but they're just not very reliable, and are fairly worthless save for those odd times you "hit the jackpot". I'd like to see something a little more across-the-board, particularly for those of us who've purchased the DLC; people would probably be more apt to try

cR boost mabye depending on how much. increase the cR cap NO that would be bad. I have friends that are Forerunners, Reclaimers and Inheritors, increasing the cR cap would be bad because they would spend even more time on it to reach the cap..... then go to sleep...... >.>

Mythic Ftw :) - All armour unlockable :)

Yeah, the Jackpots are fun, and definitely are great in the sense that they discourage quitters, but they're just not very reliable, and are fairly worthless save for those odd times you "hit the jackpot". I'd like to see something a little more across-the-board, particularly for those of us who've purchased the DLC; people would probably be more apt to try

Finishing your games increases the chance of getting the jackpot..... not really.... I get the jackpot more often after I have been quit banned or have quitted. The jackpot is(was) also alot more common in the Jackpot playlist.

I don't know about anyone else, but i would much rather have like a double cR weekend, where you would get all of the normal cR from a matchmade game but yeah you said it 2X. This would be much better than a cR jackpot everyweekend because you dont have to play so many games while waiting for the jackpot, and in the long run if you play so many games you will beat out the amount of cR you could earn with a jackpot.

Ya but a 3000 jackpot every once and a while doesnt do anything. I'd actually like to see the "game performance" cR have a much larger impact. The better you perform, the more (ALOT more) cR you will recieve.

It actually does help. It helped people who are lower than a Lt Colonial.

maybe the higher your level the more Credits

also a customized flame that takes ur accessory color would be cool

that would be good, I actually like that idea.

And to the person above who mentioned the 3000cR jackpot, I think something was up with the reach servers, as the other day I got it in 12 games on the trot, yep 12

what about whenyou play team swat but your precision and headshot commendations are max so you get barley any credits i think there should be some sort of compensation for players that have onyx max I love sniping but i hate not getting creds for it so it should be fair to continue getiing creds for your favourite ingame actions