Dear 343, how about a cR boost?

Daemon Gildas

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I still think Reach is a pretty awesome game. However, I feel like maybe the Rank starts to scale up just a bit too drastically; unless you're already reasonably ranked, then achieving Inheritor would be all but impossible. While I may not knock the gameplay, it's one aspect I wouldn't mind seeing eased up a bit.

That, and, of course, new Armor-parts would be a welcome addition, should such a thing be possible through a Content Update. Specifically, a Red Visor would be *GODSEND*!!!

its meant to take longer, that's the fun of it....

Daily and weekly challenges need to offer larger cR rewards. Currently, the average daily challenge offers 1/3 of the cR I earn from a normal game. However, when I was a Warrant Officer, the average daily challenge was worth more than double my cR earnings from one game. In order to keep challenges desirable and worth attaining, let alone relevant at all, they require a boost.

The ideal system would be scaled. For example, while a Captain would get 1100 cR for completing a challenge, a Noble would get 8000 cR. However, based on the amount of cR earned per game and the amount required to level up, both earn the same percent.

I've got no idea if a system along these lines is feasible, but if it is, I feel it's worth consideration.

• Like 1

Daily and weekly challenges need to offer larger cR rewards. Currently, the average daily challenge offers 1/3 of the cR I earn from a normal game. However, when I was a Warrant Officer, the average daily challenge was worth more than double my cR earnings from one game. In order to keep challenges desirable and worth attaining, let alone relevant at all, they require a boost.

The ideal system would be scaled. For example, while a Captain would get 1100 cR for completing a challenge, a Noble would get 8000 cR. However, based on the amount of cR earned per game and the amount required to level up, both earn the same percent.

I've got no idea if a system along these lines is feasible, but if it is, I feel it's worth consideration.

This is the answer scale the payout according to rank