lets talk, about some halo 4

ChandlerBing253

ever since i joined this sight i thought it would be some made up stuff to get people going, but really its full of facts, opinions, and hopes about halo 4 and its

up coming legacy's.

what i want from this topic is ur opinions on multiplayer and what u guys hope to see from it.

i will post more topics every week, about Halo 4.

signing out : Chandler Reyes(ChandlerBing253)

Edited by Vitamin PWN
reducded the text size

After everything that that's been confirmed by 343, I just hope for soe classic throwback maps (Lockout, Midship, Guardian, The Pit, etc.), and if they aren't in the game itself maybe they 343 can make a DLC pack??

But my biggest hope is for Halo 4 to have a 1-50 ranking system (preferably similar to Halo 2's ranking system, knock on wood), along with the Spartan Points system. The 1-50 system just makes matchmaking SO exciting!

What I want to see more than anything is a private build of real editor tools to be offered. I like DLC content as much as the rest, but most of the time we modding community members churn out higher quality map products. They should really look to license community members tools to build DLC content that 343 can in turn choose from and offer as DLC maybe once a month or so. Enpowering the mappers in the community could look to both free up dev time for 343, and continue to offer new products to the gamers on a regular basis. Win freeking win!

What I want to see more than anything is a private build of real editor tools to be offered. I like DLC content as much as the rest, but most of the time we modding community members churn out higher quality map products. They should really look to license community members tools to build DLC content that 343 can in turn choose from and offer as DLC maybe once a month or so. Enpowering the mappers in the community could look to both free up dev time for 343, and continue to offer new products to the gamers on a regular basis. Win freeking win!

That's a great idea too. I would like to see a DLC pack with those aforementioned maps in my last comment along with user created maps. The community has ALWAYS been good about building maps ever since the first days of forge!