RVB Shotgun

Anonymousnorris

I was going through the RVB videos and have concluded that the shotgun in them would appear to be the Halo Reach model. They were probably using it as to not give away the new one.

I cropped it from the video:

MRpu2.png*sorry for white space*

Now here's a Halo Reach model

T7Rmu.png

If you look closely, you'll see there are no actual differences between the two. The only noticable changes are that there aren't any visible lights on the Halo 4 shotgun.

(sorry if this is already known, just felt like posting)

Edit: some of you have confused what I meant to say. They were using the Halo Reach model in the RvB video as it's an earlier build(or they didn't want to give it away). There's probably a new shotgun model that will be used when the game comes out.

I don't personally think it's the placeholder. If that's the case, then why not show us a placeholder for the sniper rifle as well? That is obviously different than the Reach one. No, chances are that's the actual shotgun we're going to see in Halo 4, and you know what? I don't mind all that much. It looks good.

I don't personally think it's the placeholder. If that's the case, then why not show us a placeholder for the sniper rifle as well? That is obviously different than the Reach one. No, chances are that's the actual shotgun we're going to see in Halo 4, and you know what? I don't mind all that much. It looks good.

What differences do you see between the one in the video and the one in Halo Reach? The sniper rifle looks very low-res in my opinion, probably meaning that what Rooster Teeth was using to make the video was an early build of Halo 4 where they haven't completely finished putting in the weapons and upgrading the models. Either that or they simply were given a build that was being used for commercial reasons, which was meant to show off only a few select weapons.