Why i think Assassination Animations are gone.

Darklarik

None of the spartans in the videos haves knives, so unless their gonna get all physical, i doubt their will be assassinations in the game. Also, the elites (whether we get to play them or not) have no wrist armor, where the plasma dagger they used in assassinations was located, further reinforcing my theory.

Its really a shame, i for one loved assassinations, and its not like they where obligatory to do for the people who dont like them... shame they would not include this feature.

off course it is early in development. they might add it in later. i sure hope so.

Assassinations have actually been confirmed to be in Halo 4. They have been altered (in what ways we don't know), but they are in Halo 4. I'm glad to see them returning, because they were/are one of my favourite features in Halo: Reach.

There is even a multiplayer image which might actually be showing an in-progress assassination animation.

Halo-4-GI-screenshot-5.jpg