weapon custimization

heghog

They should not give people classes like cod or bf3, because theres one gun that always stands out with whatever attachments(acr/mp7-cod famas-bo pp-19-bf3 exsetra). I do still think customization is good to have, but instead of everyone playing cod futere warfair 4 and running around with the dmr (The obvious weapon people would chose) 343 should make it so (if they have one) you could go into the map editor and change individual weapons on map in settings so no one as a advatige and the game could actully return to something called halo.

I doubt they're going to allow us to customise the attributes of any weapons. With the loadouts it might be something as simple as choosing from a few primary and secondary classed weapons, perhaps which grenade type we would like to start out with, an armour ability, and a modification. Weapon customisation just isn't something I see being a part of Halo. Everyone uses the same exact weapons, no matter what they start off with. No one chooses a certain barrel or scope or grip or anything like that for any guns, so when you're in a firefight it's all about who uses their weapon most effectively. If you have two people using a Battle Rifle for instance, one person isn't going to have an advantage because they've equipped a recoil reducing item onto their Battle Rifle while the other is using the standard version. This kind of thing is something I hope never to see in Halo, and I doubt it will be a part of Halo 4.

• Like 2

I doubt they're going to allow us to customise the attributes of any weapons. With the loadouts it might be something as simple as choosing from a few primary and secondary classed weapons, perhaps which grenade type we would like to start out with, an armour ability, and a modification. Weapon customisation just isn't something I see being a part of Halo. Everyone uses the same exact weapons, no matter what they start off with. No one chooses a certain barrel or scope or grip or anything like that for any guns, so when you're in a firefight it's all about who uses their weapon most effectively. If you have two people using a Battle Rifle for instance, one person isn't going to have an advantage because they've equipped a recoil reducing item onto their Battle Rifle while the other is using the standard version. This kind of thing is something I hope never to see in Halo, and I doubt it will be a part of Halo 4.

She is right. Halo is different than cod and BF3 because it is always a fair match up. Their isn't a gun attachment that will make it kill somebody twice as fast. When they say modifications I think it will be like 10% more range before so much scatter. And then you will lose 4% damage

Im just saying if they do have attachments it would be a good idea. Also I hope all the guns stay ballenced. Last they shouldnt have gernade custimization because everyone will just go with stikys.

Depends if the grenades are balanced or not. Frags might have a bigger blast radius than stickies, or a much quicker and more reliable detonation time. If you think back to Halo: CE, Plasma Grenades took about three seconds to detonate after they'd attached to someone whereas Frags went off pretty much instantly. Would you really want grenades that take that long to go off as part of your initial loadout?