Problem solved for casual and competitive players?

Adam91

Ok a lot of people have become worried that halo 4 is coming more casual than competitive and vice versa, but its not the game or the features that make it casual or competitive, its the players themselves, so heres an idea that would be good and very useful, when going to match making for halo 4 theres a part that asks you do you play for fun or for competition, select one that applies to you, and before you search for a game alter the search filter to "search for casual players" or "search for competitive players" or the game can automatically change the search filter depending on what you selected yourself as at the start but can still make maunal changes to it as well.

EDIT: disregard what i said i already found flaws in it and archangel said one of them, sorry for wasting your time, i feel kind of stupid now.

ok, i guess my idea is completely pointless, i knew i should have thought on it a bit more before posting lol

Well, kinda. I am sure there will be "Socal, and "Ranked" playlists anyways. They need something like Gears of war 3 has. Also, buy map packs to play on Dedicated servers, if they have dedicated that is. I hope so.