Greetings My Fellow Halo Brothers!

Hello, everyone!

I usually go by Whales (my GT is HomicidalWhales), but those who have known me since 2009 call me by Martini. I was introduced to Halo before 2009, but I got Halo 3 in March of that year. Halo was the game that got me into machinima, too, and I hope I can start directing my own machinimas some day.

The Forgotten Spartans is my favorite action machinima. Darknal is just an awesome director, and I hope I can make an action machinima just as good as his someday. I've been in countless machinimas, such as those from Combat Wombat92's and Matthew Lake's. I haven't made any major appearances in terms of body acting and voice acting, but at this moment I'm planning on it.

I also do see machinima as a dying art. I remember Machinima.com back in the day being nothing but pure machinima—especially Halo machinimas; Halo machinimas was basically the foundation of machinima back in the day, then two very evil terms known as "gameplays" and "commentaries" came along during 2009 and filled Machinima.com with nothing but just that—and I'm thinking, "Isn't that what MachinimaRespawn was for?" Makes no sense, but that's why I don't go to Machinima.com anymore. You still find your pretty good machinimas, but very rarely.

Halo is my most favorite video game. Besides that, the only other video game tying with Halo is Star Wars: The Old Republic. Not only am I obsessed with Halo, Star Wars and machinima, but anime such as Naruto and Pokémon. I also play the Yu-Gi-Oh TCG from time to time.

I also write for The Star Wars Underworld, a Facebook page with over 7000 'likes', and I write about Star Wars: The Old Republic. If you play to game and are willing to make an alternative character, feel free to contact me. I'm always willing to make new characters on different servers and seeing how it is like throughout many servers.

Well, that's pretty much it for now. I'm glad I joined these forums! <3