All this hate...

I see all these trolls and what not posting about how this game has become really bad and what not and just in general complain. Dont worry 343 let the trollers do about their buisness and get angry cause hey their going to buy your next game anyways ;P

So i just want to say keep doing your thing and hope this makes atleast someone happier and want to keep making the game.

<3 halo universe and the community

(btw happy easter)

• Like 1

There in lies the problem Biggles. Even if we do see more solid footage, you cannot be 100% guaranteed that what you see in the vid, is how it will feel or atually play out. In the past, the only proper way to guage a game is to play a Beta, or tweak a current game to match what you see on the vid and hope it is close enough for you to play it and get a general feel. If I can get a hold of any map content period in any form, I will solemnly swear to post up my decompiling findings about tags and settings, and hope that thru that, I can explain how and when things will happen.

But all that aside, everyone needs to relax a bit. Everyone is entitles to his/her opinion about and based upon, what information we have seen thus far. Not everyone is going to respond well to it, and by judging them and bashing them, we become no better than the next guy in line talking about the subject.