How do I raise my skill level in Halo 3?

KSI Dashrr

Dashrr unless I am mistaken or something has changed, you are a member of one of the largest, if not the largest, clan that plays Halo. When I met them in Halo 2 they were very good at training new players and owned a lot of the clan matches back in the day, when there was actually a clan match playlist. I had played with a fellow named "British" and he and his friends showed me a lot even though they knew I had no intention of joining the clan. Why not play with your clan? Are you looking to increase your "ranked" skill level? Slayer, Doubles, FFA, Snipes? Previous post is correct, play and win back to back games. I am not a booster but do have over 400 exp, if I remember correctly, in Slayer and nearly 300 in Doubles. Send a friend request to me and I will play with you, as long as we get along together. This is my actual gamer tag and it can be beneficial to play with some one who has a much higher exp than you. It is legitimate, not boosting, to play with someone who you play well with. I love playing Doubles and will play Slayer if it is just two entering the matchmaking process. Good luck to you.

Title says it all. Please reply with your answer, and if you wanna help (not boost) add my gamertag...........

KSI Dashrr

If you win your rank going to get up if you quit / lose your rank is going down Thas it!

Add me my Gamertag is : Aimfull

• Like 1

Dashrr unless I am mistaken or something has changed, you are a member of one of the largest, if not the largest, clan that plays Halo. When I met them in Halo 2 they were very good at training new players and owned a lot of the clan matches back in the day, when there was actually a clan match playlist. I had played with a fellow named "British" and he and his friends showed me a lot even though they knew I had no intention of joining the clan. Why not play with your clan? Are you looking to increase your "ranked" skill level? Slayer, Doubles, FFA, Snipes? Previous post is correct, play and win back to back games. I am not a booster but do have over 400 exp, if I remember correctly, in Slayer and nearly 300 in Doubles. Send a friend request to me and I will play with you, as long as we get along together. This is my actual gamer tag and it can be beneficial to play with some one who has a much higher exp than you. It is legitimate, not boosting, to play with someone who you play well with. I love playing Doubles and will play Slayer if it is just two entering the matchmaking process. Good luck to you.

Yes, I am in the one of the largest clans to play Halo. KSI has helped me a lot on my journey through Halo Reach. If you want to find out more about the clan, visit ksiglobal.com. I will add you and look forward to playing with you. Best wishes from KSI Dashrr :)

Title says it all. Please reply with your answer, and if you wanna help (not boost) add my gamertag...........

KSI Dashrr

DON'T PLAY LONE WOLVES FOR YOUR HIGHEST EXP. I did that and it's IMPOSSIBLE for me to get past 43. Do team slayer or team swat, something you can play with a team that can help you.

DON'T PLAY LONE WOLVES FOR YOUR HIGHEST EXP. I did that and it's IMPOSSIBLE for me to get past 43. Do team slayer or team swat, something you can play with a team that can help you.

if you think 43 is hard, try 45.

30 1st Place wins in a row just to get there, with my EXP, i cba for 50.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...