Stop Hating!

ΠΘVΛ

How many times have you heard... "343 Industys suk and they are runing Halo!!1!", "Reach succckk, all the armor lock newbs!", " I hope Halo 4 will be like Halo 2 and 3 because Reach sucks!" and how can we forget "COD sucks and Halo rocks!".

I don't understand why so many people are complaining, Halo Reach made more money in the first 24 hours then all the rest of the Halos. Reach is an amazing game, it did though have a few flaws. Most small but some of them did have affect on the game, but look at what it did, it brought another level to the game and now I find myself trying to use sprint when playing Halo 3, like it should be there.

Also why all the complaining about 343 Industries. I don't think a whole lot of new technology has came out in the last 2 years in making games, and by looking at the Halo 4 ingame screen shots, it looks like Halo 4 looks better then Reach by far. Showing 343 Industries is putting a whole lot more love in their baby and with that love, the only one that should be worrying about a bad game, is Microsoft. I could go on, but really people just think before you say something.

Make it a little easier for the Mods who have to clean up the mess.

:friends:

Edited by Spectral Jester
  • Like 2

Perhaps, its not going to make people grow up and think about what they are saying, I love Halo 3 way more than Reach, but can't we all agree they are good games? I think thats what I was really tiring to get at I guess.

I WILL NEVER STOP HATING! >:| I am a very hateful man! lol All kidding aside though, I love what 343i has done so far, and will probably continue to love what they are going to do. People who spout off hate are usually just sheep trying to get more sheep to flock with them. More than once I've seen someone talking about "facts" about Reach that were completely inaccurate, stating that that was why they hated Reach. A for instance is "I hate it when it kicks you from the lobby when you don't have the DLC and everyone votes on the DLC", which in Reach is an impossible situation because of the way they rig it to where people without the DLC don't even get to see it in voting. There are always going to be idiots out there. My suggestion is to ignore them, because if you don't then very soon this site will become the new bnet forum... *shivers*