Return of Halo 2 clan matches.

TryToBeSneakyIdo

I never got to play halo 2 but i heard it had an amazing matchmaking system called clan matches. I hear that you could invite peoplet to your clan and also have matches with other clans. I think that was a great thing that i heard about and it would be amazing to have in halo 4. I think that halo 4 should promote more competitive playlists like MLG, the Arena, and the halo 2 clan match system. I really would love to see this in the game and i know several halo fans would so everyone try to get this to be a HOT TOPIC so that 343 industries will see it and make it happen. :unworthy: :unworthy: :unworthy: :unworthy: :unworthy: :unworthy: :unworthy: :unworthy: :unworthy: :unworthy: :unworthy: :unworthy:

Please comment and tell me what you think!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bungie had an issue with clans leveling up, then restarting with a new clan as a mean of playing against lower ranks. Which is why the clan battle playlist was removed eventually. But, in my personal experience I had lots of fun in the playlist and the matches were the most competitive in MM.

Well that is a good idea, plus i wouldn't mind a party only playlists too, where you have to have a full team to fight another full team, instead of these stacked teams constantly wrecking randoms and there should be a playlist where, it is only you in the party, so if you want to ne random vs random then so be it, i hate beign random with a stacked team blowing my team away annoying really.

Well that is a good idea, plus i wouldn't mind a party only playlists too, where you have to have a full team to fight another full team, instead of these stacked teams constantly wrecking randoms and there should be a playlist where, it is only you in the party, so if you want to ne random vs random then so be it, i hate beign random with a stacked team blowing my team away annoying really.

This I like. A party slayer/objective playlist and a non-party slayer/objevtive playlist. Great idea.

As for the clan battles, never played Halo 2 on live, so I don't know what it was like. Would have loved to, though. Only ever got to play when we had a LAN party.

god i remember halo 2 online clan battles were very fun for me and i sucked at the time and would love the clans to come back people game in clans but no games have devoted clan servers any more in fact the last game i remember was saints row 1 had a gang server for mm and its was fun i got my clan to top spot once and made it to the top 10 multiple times every clan i was in would kick me from clan when they got up there and would drop lower then before when i was gone so i would love clan servers just put a player level limit or something like level 34s cant join a clan of level 20s in combat or something