Clan Hunting

Give me a shout if you're interested. Death Row Gaming (DRG) has over 600 active members with activities run every week night. We hold tournaments where you can win MS points and other prizes. All members must be 14 and older. Feel free to contact me if you wan to hear more, or check out our website at www.drgLive.net.

Message me at my GT: Roso132 if your looking for players that OD on big team battle, and invasion! We have quite good player such as me and all the other clan Generals. Maturity runs in our veins however i cannot say the same for every new recruit, but the immature gamers are usually low ranking clan members and you wont be seeing a lot of them. Hope you find a good clan buddy!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. I own the clan of HDar. We have 130+ members. We like to play a large variety of games and activities and we currently have 6 sponsors. We play btb and pretty much every other game type across matchmaking and If you would like to join, message me either through xbox or on this site. Thanks, peace.