The reason Reach Shouldnt have an effect on H4

ValentineF

Now i've heard this quite abit, and honestly its getting a tad bit annoying. As i recall a forum is an area to congregate on making a game better by multitude of people talking the subjects on what to come or what they would like to see. To constantly see reach talk in the H4 forum is getting a tad bit annoying to me and i can assure you many others who would just like to get FACTS about H4 and not hear how bad Halo reach was.

In many ways reach was good. It gave you the feel of truely being that hero, it makes you a blank slate, thats why your armor was seen in game and in cinematics. YOU were the spartan, and i think thats all everyone was whining about, AA's and No MC.

Now i have the right to rant since ive sat idly by for so long.

1) IF you recall reach was a military planet ALL spartans were going back for re-aug. The planet had things that many others didnt. AA's for example. Most of the equipment from reach was lost when it was glassed or when frigates were shot down.

2) You say its such a horrid game and you hate it then tell me why im seeing so many online who rank at at least LT.Colonel?

3) Tell me why you want a BETTER Armory? Oh yea, H3 had a small one, you demanded more. H:R Had a decent armory, and your STILL not satisfied. H4's armory is said to be 3 times better.

4) Halo is halo and no other game is like it, take it or leave it people. there are different game variants you can play. Classic slayer. Slayer pro. MLG and swat are what you should look for if you want to whine and say H:R is nothing like H3. Well here's the playlists. Have at it.

5)Welcome to gaming, a game is always going to have something you dont like in it. Dont come here and trash talk the creators, the other players and spam about the old days of H2. I personally dont like the fact that reach has such a crappy living dead list. i feel all the maps they choose are a campers heaven. But please people, have respect for one another and please for the love of The Rings, just get over it

• Like 1

Valetine F we have known each other for a long time. First I will humor an old friend....you posted a "...lets not talk about Reach in the Halo 4 forum...." in th Halo 4 forum. I am sure you remember my humor. The debates were different in this forum in the past. I can easily link a few old threads about compromising posts keeping threads alive not the proverbial group "A" versus group "B". Matter of fact, this is one of them here. The issue of Reach comes up because members use one the games as a back drop or a direct reflection of the style of game play they expect to see in Halo 4. It seems if you mention a serious fondness for the play of H2 or H3, some members mistakenly state you are stuck in the past and can not adapt etc., etc.

I would hope to see the "pure" Halo 4 thread, but there are too many who are willing to reference the game play style they want Halo 4 patterned after and the "A" versus "B" posts begin.

Maybe you could begin the "Pure Halo 4 Discussion" thread and get us going.

Tell you why the armory has to be better...hmmm

Tell you why the games should get an update in graphics

Why should we get new weapons

Why should we get more maps

Because it makes the game better...you can't barge in thinking we expect another Halo 3. This isn't CoD, we don't want the same output each year. We want something new in its entirety, or else I will save myself 60 bucks and play Halo 3.

This forum isn't for hating, so you can get out of here for all I care, and take your comments with you. If you read our posts and are annoyed, leave...you wont have to read them anymore.