Halo 4 1st to 3rd person switching

Halo_Master

No thanks. I enjoy FPSs, not 3rd person shooters.

Also, having the option to switch out of first person and into 3rd person gives the player in 3rd person a much large FoV. Competitive Halo would be in 3rd person, basically, and like I said, I enjoy FPSs not 3rd person shooters.

Also, having the option to switch out of first person and into 3rd person gives the player in 3rd person a much large FoV. Competitive Halo would be in 3rd person, basically

Agree.

3rd person shoothers have a different gameplay than fps's. and, for Halo, fps is the answer.

Although I am usually open to new ideas, I don't think this would be good for halo.

1st to 3rd person switching would be awesome!

Plz reply with Ur thoughts

i think that if 3rd person is your style it would be cool to switch, i like the idea, but as a menu option not in game control. it will be better suited for everyone that way. i like the idea, kinda like a deadspace way. but it would be harder and easier at the same time. you would have more view but also less control. Freeform would be nice, i mean whats the point of armor variants if you cant admire it?