Halo Wars, Story Line.

Herodanny

Aside from halo 2, halo wars had the best story line. It's cut scenes were amazing, it was filled with action (spartans fending off elites at end), amazing graphics (probably the best out of ANY halo game, so far), and just an amazing story.

I'm sorry all you Reach and halo 3 fans out there. but Halo 3 had a TERRIBLE story line, it could of been great too, which is a real shame. Halo reach was so boring and the story line wasn't as bad as 3 but it was still dry.

Halo 2 is the only game that surpasses halo wars in terms of story line, but I won't get into that.

All in all, halo wars was an amazing game and I would of loved to see a sequel, too bad it will not happen

:'(

When was it said that a sequel isnt being made?

"On September 9, 2008, it was announced that Ensemble would be closing after the release of Halo Wars."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ensemble_Studios

Ensemble studios, unfortunately, no longer exists. Maybe there will be another halo wars 2, but it doesn't seem likely.

Well, i personally didn't like halo wars, because i use to play turn based games like it, and realtime ones aren't that fun for me anymore... i did like that one cutscere. :)

• 1 month later...