halo reach petition to make halo the way it was.

fergernator

so far from what ive seen in this new update, not much actually changes, i have noticed reticle blooms less, which isnt as bad since its only a minor reduction, the only thing that i dont like is the "old style" pistol. i think they should leave the original halo pistol in the aneversary playlist, but dont impliment it into the other gametypes simply because of how the damage is.

so far from what ive seen in this new update, not much actually changes, i have noticed reticle blooms less, which isnt as bad since its only a minor reduction, the only thing that i dont like is the "old style" pistol. i think they should leave the original halo pistol in the aneversary playlist, but dont impliment it into the other gametypes simply because of how the damage is.

The Pistol is only more accurate in the TU playlists, it still does the same amount of damage.

Seriously, if you don't like the changes, don't play the TU beta playlist. Simple.

dude, tu is infecting halo reach playlist. they take the ones most played and changing it so they will piss of the most people. multi team, btb, team slayer, squad slayer, arena, doubles, the people who are dedicated to halo, like me, stop playing these playlist because of all the changes.

dude, tu is infecting halo reach playlist. they take the ones most played and changing it so they will piss of the most people. multi team, btb, team slayer, squad slayer, arena, doubles, the people who are dedicated to halo, like me, stop playing these playlist because of all the changes.

I'm dedicated to Halo as well. I've been playing since Combat Evolved and I enjoy the TU far more than vanilla Reach. Vanilla Reach, to me, just seems broken and unfinished when compared to the Title Update. Oh, just letting you know. Team Slayer isn't TU. Team Slayer is still Vanilla Reach. They created a new Slayer playlist called "Super Slayer" for those that enjoy the TU. They don't apply these changes to piss people off either. They apply them because people enjoy the TU, and they want to give those that enjoy it some playlists of their own.

• Like 2

Personally i liked the way Reach was before the update, and i like it now after the update. I've always loved Halo and Reach is no different. Personally i don't get the whole bloom fiasco (seriously, no point in that whole debate) and i couldn't care less about AA, there are ways to overcome the dreaded Armor Lock. But i guess the problem here is that Some people can't accept change. Guess not everybody can be pleased. :/

1. I don't think age matters, seeing as 80% of the halo population isn't 18 anyway.

2. And i personally don't really care about the title updates. Other than the infection one. that one was HORRIBLE, but you can have a lot better zombie games in custom games anyways.

3. I LOVE armour lock and jetpack and i think evade and active camo are both pointless, so you shouldn't be saying 'the whole halo population agrees with me yata yata blah blah blah.'

4. This forum probably isn't read by that many of the 343 workers and such actually anyway.

P.S. Dear, Fergernator,

What capture card do you use? I'm thinking about buying one and want lost of opinions.

Thank You, DJ

P.S.S. I don't support this petition.

• Like 1

1. I don't think age matters, seeing as 80% of the halo population isn't 18 anyway.

2. And i personally don't really care about the title updates. Other than the infection one. that one was HORRIBLE, but you can have a lot better zombie games in custom games anyways.

3. I LOVE armour lock and jetpack and i think evade and active camo are both pointless, so you shouldn't be saying 'the whole halo population agrees with me yata yata blah blah blah.'

4. This forum probably isn't read by that many of the 343 workers and such actually anyway.

P.S. Dear, Fergernator,

What capture card do you use? I'm thinking about buying one and want lost of opinions.

Thank You, DJ

P.S.S. I don't support this petition.

im not really sure, its something i plugged in as hardware inside my computer the has 2 hdmi ports, supports 720p!

and this is how no evade makes me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-jFaUpAwdY

im not really sure, its something i plugged in as hardware inside my computer the has 2 hdmi ports, supports 720p!

and this is how no evade makes me.

Thank you. :)

i dont MIND tu, its the fact that they got rid of evade which pisses me off to the point where i have to show you how it made me feal.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=6-jFaUpAwdY

you need to stop posting this, we understand your unhappy with evade not being in most playlist5s anymore, but you don't need to spam your video everywhere.