HELP needed for Halo Reach gamer profile!!!

Celtic505

Okay, so I rarely get access to xbox live at home so I primarily play Reach offline and play campaign and firefight. I am fine with that, I like playing campaign, not having multiplayer is no big deal for me. So in my career playing offline I have reached the rank of Field Marshall and unlocked almost 80% of the armoury. I recently went onto Xbox live today so that I could go onto Halo Waypoint ONLY to unlock the MP and CQB helmets for my armoury. I sign into xbox live and everything is fine. When the Reach menu pulls up on screen a message comes up and says I have too many cR for xbox live and wether I want to forfeit them or keep them but retain a default spartan model to the rest of xbox live. I have no problem with that as I do not play multiplayer. So I say no to forfeiting and keep my cR. I go through Halo Waypoint and mess around on there and just doing regular stuff like uploading files, etc. But then all of a sudden when I go back to Reach's main menu I am down to Sergeant and lost the majority of my cR and armour. I did NOT click yes to this! So I exited out and reloaded the disc hoping it would go back to normal and as you must obviously guess by the simple fact I am writing this plea for help that my cR and rank was NOT returned. So I turned off and restarted my xbox360 console without access to xboxlive this time around. Still, I have none of my original cR, armour or rank. How could this happen when I rejected the forfeit offer? I said YES to keeping my offline cR and having the xbox live world see me as a default spartan with low rank. So why would it erase it all from me? I want my cR and rank back, but even that means little to me in comparison to my Armoury. I want my friggin armour back! Does anybody know how I can restore my original profile? It must still be in there somewhere on the memory hard drive or the games history or my profile itself. I just want my armour back so I can resume playing OFFline like before. I DO NOT wish to play online at this time. So what can I possibly do to fix this problem? It got rid of my progress by mistake or error in the consoles performance. Please I need help and a solution! I cannot begin to explain my frustration and disbelief over the fact that the console basically acted against my decision to keep my offline cR. If anybody can help me fix this problem I will greatly appreciate it. Hell, I might even give you some money...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

On March 31,2012 I went to xbox live and got a halo reach update, then the next thing I see Is something about a lossing cersdirs for some challege. I clicked and the next thing I know Im back Sargent and lost most of my armor and when I trided to play a game I dicoverd that I could only get 50 cR max. Whats going on 343?