Dear 343, could you please consider to replace the matchmaking system bungie made?

iilogic

Alright so it's getting pretty annoying how on 70% of the games I lose I'm still the MVP. This happens pretty often simply because in Halo teamwork is one of the most essential things for a successful match, yet the matchmaking system we're using matches a whole team of four guys (mostly eclipses or higher ranks with an average 2.0 k/d) against a team of four random guys with no mic, teamwork or at least a decent k/d.

Please visit this link to view the full post with the links of game proof (I'm new here and don't know how to post named hyperlinks) http://www.bungie.ne...eplies=true#end

@gaming guru 1)The Mm system is definitely not good 2)I never said it was easy nor did I specified in how much time it needed to be done. 3) never said completely either,I just thought to give them something to start with since I read on reach that I could post feedback here. 4) you're missing the first and most important point of a video game: HAVE FUN If it's going to take so much frustration, bad and boring games to become a better player, then it is sure NOT worth it 5) If they made the update for squad slayer (”big parties will only match against big parties”) then they can do it with other playlists as well.

@gaming guru 1)The Mm system is definitely not good 2)I never said it was easy nor did I specified in how much time it needed to be done. 3) never said completely either,I just thought to give them something to start with since I read on reach that I could post feedback here. 4) you're missing the first and most important point of a video game: HAVE FUN If it's going to take so much frustration, bad and boring games to become a better player, then it is sure NOT worth it 5) If they made the update for squad slayer (”big parties will only match against big parties”) then they can do it with other playlists as well.

1) It isn't good, but its not that bad either.

2) Well, i doubt they would want to spend lots of money changing it, when they're focusing on halo 4, just wait for halo 4

3), you can post feedback, im not stopping you, i just posted my opinion on it, btw, this is the FANSITE, not the real site, so, we can't do anything

4) Im not really missing the point of having FUN, i have fun too, if you want to have fun, just play Action sack Or Team slayer, i enjoy having fun, but i enjoy competition too.

1) It isn't good, but its not that bad either.

2) Well, i doubt they would want to spend lots of money changing it, when they're focusing on halo 4, just wait for halo 4

3), you can post feedback, im not stopping you, i just posted my opinion on it, btw, this is the FANSITE, not the real site, so, we can't do anything

4) Im not really missing the point of having FUN, i have fun too, if you want to have fun, just play Action sack Or Team slayer, i enjoy having fun, but i enjoy competition too.

@#3 sorry to hear that, I didn't knew any real 343 site and just googled this one today, thx for the info anyways

#2 I know what you mean, but it's months away!

#1 I have to completely disagree with that one though, perhaps you've had better luck than me finding games. Trust me, if I took the time to post something on the web (rarely do it, maybe once every 4-6 months) it is because it really bothered me. I didn't had any bad day, week, or even month and then came here to complain. This thing comes from many months, since I started playing Reach, across more than 3.5 k games. The difference between playing alone and playing with at least one of my friends is just gigantically enormous.

*In playlists were I play alone* - 3.25 k/d and 65-70 % games won

*in playlists were I play with at leas one friend* - 2.04 k/d 90-95 % games won

Also, I notice such a big difference in the effort I have to put in the game in order to win, alone I usually go 20+ and lose, w/ friends it doesn't even matters my performance, I can go negative in 5 games in a row and still win them. And when I'm playing competitively with friends it's not about if I kill the guy avoiding him kill me, it's about which one in our team gets most kills (usually, we die 0-4 times)

http://halo.xbox.com for the real site, but you can stay here as well and discuss halo topics with us :D

2) Meh, if you're willing to wait, im sure it'll be worth it

1) I find TO4 all of the time in MLG and Arena and lose, but, i don't care, because i know, again, you will improve as a player as long as i play with better teams and better people, K/D means nothing tbh.