Spartan and Elite equal rights.

Bubonic Blood

Okay, so we all know people want elite customization in halo 4, and we all know 343 will listen to that. But one thing I actually do want in halo 4, is for players to have the right to play as a spartan or an elite in multiplayer matchmaking like they did in halo 3. Because let's be honest, the elite players got screwed in halo reach. Not being able to play as an elite unless it's a certain matchmaking game type. Ridiculous. I was never an elite fan, and never will be, but I do miss having players play as elites in multiplayer matchmaking with me on my team. Some people say that the reason you can't in halo reach is because the elites and humans haven't sided yet, and my response to that is, when has halo matchmaking ever followed canon? What do you guys think?

Master_Chief_and_Arbiter_by_Talik13.jpg

They probably took out elites playable with Spartans because elite character models were a pain in the ass to kill, in swat you could not head shot an elite from behind. And from what i have seen most people who played as elites in social had the IQ of a potato.

• Like 1

And from what i have seen most people who played as elites in social had the IQ of a potato.

...I don't know why, but I can't stop laughing at this...

OT: I'd like to see Elites make a return, they add a bit of variety to the game and provide a different sort of challenge.

• Like 1

the reason you couldnt play as an elite in mm for reach was because they were actually stronger, they were bigger but had better shields and different AA.

I dont actually want elite in mm because they are kinda nooby base off of where their heads are. if they are facing you then they are actually easier to kill because you can shoot their heads and if you miss then you hit their bodies... unlike spartans.

idk what the change was from H2 to H3 but in halo 2 i was fine playing elites and in H3 they started to piss me off.