Halo: Reach ZB

FS Revive

There already is a gametype with Zero Bloom. It's called "TU ZB Slayer" or something like that. You can find it in the "Competitive" section of matchmaking. If you're asking for a second, we're not sure if they'll ever add one. I haven't seen/heard any people asking for one, so I don't think 343 knows if people want more ZB gametypes.

I think what he means is that there should be Zero Bloom options to vote for in other playlists, so that if you go to, say, Squad Slayer, you might get the option of voting for TU Slayer on Countdown , TU Slayer DMRs on Sword Base, and ZB Slayer on Asylum.

If that's the case, I'm not sure I agree. Zero Bloom caters to a very specific niche and a lot of players don't like it. It might be nice if there were Objective gametypes in the Zero Bloom playlist as well as just Slayer, but considering how low the population is anyway it's probably not really worth it.

RedStarRocket91 your on the right track of what im saying :thumbsup:. but what i mean is not to vote on ZB but for there to be another playlist that only has Zero Bloom gametypes. like there shoulds be a separated playlists thats ZB, and in that playlist there's ZB rumble pit/FFA, ZB Big Team Battle, ZB Slayer (which there all ready is one), ZB Sqaud Slayer, ZB Objective. :laughing:

RedStarRocket91 your on the right track of what im saying :thumbsup:. but what i mean is not to vote on ZB but for there to be another playlist that only has Zero Bloom gametypes. like there shoulds be a separated playlists thats ZB, and in that playlist there's ZB rumble pit/FFA, ZB Big Team Battle, ZB Slayer (which there all ready is one), ZB Sqaud Slayer, ZB Objective. :laughing:

the amount of servers and ze moolah make this hard to do. It's a pity

Unfortunately there probably just aren't enough players in the current ZB Slayer playlist to justify that. I can't remember the last time I saw it above 500 population and so if they were to add any other gametypes, it would probably just end up being condensed into a general ZB playlist, rather than each game type getting its own individual one.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately there probably just aren't enough players in the current ZB Slayer playlist to justify that. I can't remember the last time I saw it above 500 population and so if they were to add any other gametypes, it would probably just end up being condensed into a general ZB playlist, rather than each game type getting its own individual one.

i usualy see more than 500 on it when im on.